Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet Go Public in London
Months after it was widely speculated that they have become an item, Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet are caught on camera stepping out together for the first time. The "Scream 4" actress and the "Glee" actor were seen doing some shopping and sightseeing in Notting Hill Gate in London, England on Tuesday, July 5.
22-year-old Chord headed back to London to spend some time with 20-year-old Emma after recently wrapping up the final leg of the "Glee Live! In Concert" tour in Dublin, Ireland. For the Tuesday outing, the rumored pair sported a casual look. Chord wore a black T-shirt and jeans, while Emma wore a grey, elbow-length shirt with short pants.
Emma and Chord first sparked rumors of them hooking-up after they reportedly made out in front of everyone at the A|X Armani Exchange and 944 Magazine carnival in Indio, California back in April. Eyewitness told Us Weekly at the time that the two "couldn't keep their hands off each other". Another observer told E! Online, "They even walked off to his hotel room together!"
Later the same month, the twosome were spotted getting cozy during the Cinema Society party for "Thor" at the Top of the Standard. Us Weekly reported that an insider was convinced they are dating in late June. "They talk music - Emma's starting a band. They're loving every second of being together," spilled the source.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'