Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet Go Public in London
Months after it was widely speculated that they have become an item, Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet are caught on camera stepping out together for the first time. The "Scream 4" actress and the "Glee" actor were seen doing some shopping and sightseeing in Notting Hill Gate in London, England on Tuesday, July 5.
22-year-old Chord headed back to London to spend some time with 20-year-old Emma after recently wrapping up the final leg of the "Glee Live! In Concert" tour in Dublin, Ireland. For the Tuesday outing, the rumored pair sported a casual look. Chord wore a black T-shirt and jeans, while Emma wore a grey, elbow-length shirt with short pants.
Emma and Chord first sparked rumors of them hooking-up after they reportedly made out in front of everyone at the A|X Armani Exchange and 944 Magazine carnival in Indio, California back in April. Eyewitness told Us Weekly at the time that the two "couldn't keep their hands off each other". Another observer told E! Online, "They even walked off to his hotel room together!"
Later the same month, the twosome were spotted getting cozy during the Cinema Society party for "Thor" at the Top of the Standard. Us Weekly reported that an insider was convinced they are dating in late June. "They talk music - Emma's starting a band. They're loving every second of being together," spilled the source.
More Emma Roberts News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?