Emma Watson, Rupert Grint Go Black at 'Deathly Hallows: Part 2' London Photocall
Ahead of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" worldwide premiere, several of the film's main cast reunited in London, England for a photocall. Emma Watson and Rupert Grint joined forces with other young cast members such as Tom Felton, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps and Bonnie Wright, and posed for pictures in front of The Renaissance St Pancras Hotel on Wednesday, July 6.
Both Watson and Grint went black with their outfits. The Hermione depicter opted for a glamorous Rafael Lopez dress with lace and ruffle detail, while the Ron Weasley of the wizard movie franchise chose a more casual suit. Though the wind blew their hair, they were all smiles when photographers took their pictures.
More experienced stars, namely Ralph Fiennes, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters and Robbie Coltrane, also took part at the photocall. They later joined the younger cast for one big family photo. Leading actor Daniel Radcliffe, however, was missing from the pack since he had other work commitments, Daily Mail reported.
Radcliffe is expected to show up at the premiere which will take place at Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square in London on Friday, July 7. Hundreds of fans, some of them traveled from across the globe, have gathered at the venue in hope to get a glimpse of the favorite actors.
"Deathly Hallows Part 2" will end the hit film series with an epic final battle which witnesses Harry Potter and the Dark Lord's climactic showdown. The adventure fantasy movie will be released in the U.S. on July 15. Four new character posters have just been released for a teaser.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed