Emma Watson, Rupert Grint Go Black at 'Deathly Hallows: Part 2' London Photocall
Ahead of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" worldwide premiere, several of the film's main cast reunited in London, England for a photocall. Emma Watson and Rupert Grint joined forces with other young cast members such as Tom Felton, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps and Bonnie Wright, and posed for pictures in front of The Renaissance St Pancras Hotel on Wednesday, July 6.
Both Watson and Grint went black with their outfits. The Hermione depicter opted for a glamorous Rafael Lopez dress with lace and ruffle detail, while the Ron Weasley of the wizard movie franchise chose a more casual suit. Though the wind blew their hair, they were all smiles when photographers took their pictures.
More experienced stars, namely Ralph Fiennes, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters and Robbie Coltrane, also took part at the photocall. They later joined the younger cast for one big family photo. Leading actor Daniel Radcliffe, however, was missing from the pack since he had other work commitments, Daily Mail reported.
Radcliffe is expected to show up at the premiere which will take place at Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square in London on Friday, July 7. Hundreds of fans, some of them traveled from across the globe, have gathered at the venue in hope to get a glimpse of the favorite actors.
"Deathly Hallows Part 2" will end the hit film series with an epic final battle which witnesses Harry Potter and the Dark Lord's climactic showdown. The adventure fantasy movie will be released in the U.S. on July 15. Four new character posters have just been released for a teaser.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri