Video: Taylor Lautner Spoofs NFL Lockout for 'Funny or Die'
Taylor Lautner takes position front and center in Funny or Die's new video which spoofs NFL Lockout. Created as trailer to a fake movie called "Field of Dreams 2: NFL Lockout", the video features a number of NFL players as well as actors.
Taylor is a married man living in a corn field in Iowa. Dwight Freeney, DeSean Jackson, Ray Lewis and Tony Gonzalez are a few of the football players making cameos. These guys repeatedly knock out Taylor a number of times with no reason and messed up with his house, and his wife.
Ray Liotta appeared as Roger Goodell while Kevin Costner popped out at the very end of the video as Lautner's father. These two are stars of the original movie which is about baseball. Meanwhile, James Earl Jones was replaced by Dennis Haysbert.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake