Video: Taylor Lautner Spoofs NFL Lockout for 'Funny or Die'
Taylor Lautner takes position front and center in Funny or Die's new video which spoofs NFL Lockout. Created as trailer to a fake movie called "Field of Dreams 2: NFL Lockout", the video features a number of NFL players as well as actors.
Taylor is a married man living in a corn field in Iowa. Dwight Freeney, DeSean Jackson, Ray Lewis and Tony Gonzalez are a few of the football players making cameos. These guys repeatedly knock out Taylor a number of times with no reason and messed up with his house, and his wife.
Ray Liotta appeared as Roger Goodell while Kevin Costner popped out at the very end of the video as Lautner's father. These two are stars of the original movie which is about baseball. Meanwhile, James Earl Jones was replaced by Dennis Haysbert.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video