Video: Taylor Lautner Spoofs NFL Lockout for 'Funny or Die'
Taylor Lautner takes position front and center in Funny or Die's new video which spoofs NFL Lockout. Created as trailer to a fake movie called "Field of Dreams 2: NFL Lockout", the video features a number of NFL players as well as actors.
Taylor is a married man living in a corn field in Iowa. Dwight Freeney, DeSean Jackson, Ray Lewis and Tony Gonzalez are a few of the football players making cameos. These guys repeatedly knock out Taylor a number of times with no reason and messed up with his house, and his wife.
Ray Liotta appeared as Roger Goodell while Kevin Costner popped out at the very end of the video as Lautner's father. These two are stars of the original movie which is about baseball. Meanwhile, James Earl Jones was replaced by Dennis Haysbert.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman