Video: Taylor Lautner Spoofs NFL Lockout for 'Funny or Die'
Taylor Lautner takes position front and center in Funny or Die's new video which spoofs NFL Lockout. Created as trailer to a fake movie called "Field of Dreams 2: NFL Lockout", the video features a number of NFL players as well as actors.
Taylor is a married man living in a corn field in Iowa. Dwight Freeney, DeSean Jackson, Ray Lewis and Tony Gonzalez are a few of the football players making cameos. These guys repeatedly knock out Taylor a number of times with no reason and messed up with his house, and his wife.
Ray Liotta appeared as Roger Goodell while Kevin Costner popped out at the very end of the video as Lautner's father. These two are stars of the original movie which is about baseball. Meanwhile, James Earl Jones was replaced by Dennis Haysbert.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia