Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Give Love a Second Shot
There's a former couple who may be sewing back their love. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, who announced their split in March after four years of dating, reportedly are trying to give their romance a second chance.
In the new issue of Us magazine, it's reported that they are "quietly seeing each other again." A source added, "They have been talking the whole time and decided to give it another shot. Jessica really wanted to get back together with him and Justin realized single life is not what it's cracked up to be."
These two were seen haring pork tacos on Sunday, July 3 at the Black Hoof restaurant in Toronto.
Timberlake said in a previous interview that he rules out dating somebody not from the showbiz. He said, "The girl from the dry cleaners is not going to understand how I feel about the work schedule and pressures I have. You probably gravitate toward people who understand your scenario. At the end of the day you just want someone who gets you, who can be a friend."
However, regarding this reconciliation, another Us' insider said that it won't be easy. "They're just spending time together and taking things slowly," the source said.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake