Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Give Love a Second Shot
There's a former couple who may be sewing back their love. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel, who announced their split in March after four years of dating, reportedly are trying to give their romance a second chance.
In the new issue of Us magazine, it's reported that they are "quietly seeing each other again." A source added, "They have been talking the whole time and decided to give it another shot. Jessica really wanted to get back together with him and Justin realized single life is not what it's cracked up to be."
These two were seen haring pork tacos on Sunday, July 3 at the Black Hoof restaurant in Toronto.
Timberlake said in a previous interview that he rules out dating somebody not from the showbiz. He said, "The girl from the dry cleaners is not going to understand how I feel about the work schedule and pressures I have. You probably gravitate toward people who understand your scenario. At the end of the day you just want someone who gets you, who can be a friend."
However, regarding this reconciliation, another Us' insider said that it won't be easy. "They're just spending time together and taking things slowly," the source said.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked