New Giger-Inspired Set Pictures of Ridley Scott's 'Prometheus' Surfaced
Two fresh pictures taken from the set of "Prometheus" have leaked online. These images reveal the set designs that are likely to have been inspired by the work of Swiss surrealist artist, H.R. Giger, for the 1979 "Alien" film. One of them gives an idea of how massive the scale of the set is by placing a normal-sized chair in front of a chamber door.
This upcoming sci-fi film was originally planned as a prequel of 1979 film "Alien", but later evolved to a more stand-alone mythology. It has Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron and Idris Elba among the cast ensemble. "Robin Hood" director Ridley Scott serves as director and producer.
In "Prometheus", a team of scientists and explorers are on a thrilling journey that will test their physical and mental limits and strand them on a distant world, where they will discover the answers to our most profound questions and to life's ultimate mystery. Production began in March, while the movie itself is scheduled to come out in U.S. theaters on June 8, 2012.
Sorry, the picture has been removed as requested by The 20th Century Fox Film Corporation.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her