New Giger-Inspired Set Pictures of Ridley Scott's 'Prometheus' Surfaced
Two fresh pictures taken from the set of "Prometheus" have leaked online. These images reveal the set designs that are likely to have been inspired by the work of Swiss surrealist artist, H.R. Giger, for the 1979 "Alien" film. One of them gives an idea of how massive the scale of the set is by placing a normal-sized chair in front of a chamber door.
This upcoming sci-fi film was originally planned as a prequel of 1979 film "Alien", but later evolved to a more stand-alone mythology. It has Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron and Idris Elba among the cast ensemble. "Robin Hood" director Ridley Scott serves as director and producer.
In "Prometheus", a team of scientists and explorers are on a thrilling journey that will test their physical and mental limits and strand them on a distant world, where they will discover the answers to our most profound questions and to life's ultimate mystery. Production began in March, while the movie itself is scheduled to come out in U.S. theaters on June 8, 2012.
Sorry, the picture has been removed as requested by The 20th Century Fox Film Corporation.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo