Video: Darren Criss and 'Glee' Star Join Keenan Cahill for 'Last Friday Night'
Darren Criss and his "Glee" co-star had a lot of fun with YouTube lip-sync star Keenan Cahill at what looks like to be the backstage of their concert. They mime Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" and do some fun dancing to the upbeat music.
The "Glee" actors who help make the lip-sync rendition more fun are Harry Shum Jr., Dianna Agron and Jenna Ushkowitz. At one point, Dianna pretends to be playing some invincible drums, while Darren is playing a fake saxophone.
"Glee" stars have just wrapped up their 2011 summer tour. Kicking it off on May 21 in Las Vegas, they ended the traveling show on Sunday night, July 3 at The O2 in Dublin, Ireland. At the final show, Darren surprised concertgoers by kissing Chris Colfer, and Naya Rivera sent them into frenzy by smooching Heather Morris who plays her on-screen love interest.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding