Video: Darren Criss and 'Glee' Star Join Keenan Cahill for 'Last Friday Night'
Darren Criss and his "Glee" co-star had a lot of fun with YouTube lip-sync star Keenan Cahill at what looks like to be the backstage of their concert. They mime Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" and do some fun dancing to the upbeat music.
The "Glee" actors who help make the lip-sync rendition more fun are Harry Shum Jr., Dianna Agron and Jenna Ushkowitz. At one point, Dianna pretends to be playing some invincible drums, while Darren is playing a fake saxophone.
"Glee" stars have just wrapped up their 2011 summer tour. Kicking it off on May 21 in Las Vegas, they ended the traveling show on Sunday night, July 3 at The O2 in Dublin, Ireland. At the final show, Darren surprised concertgoers by kissing Chris Colfer, and Naya Rivera sent them into frenzy by smooching Heather Morris who plays her on-screen love interest.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media