Video: Darren Criss and 'Glee' Star Join Keenan Cahill for 'Last Friday Night'
Darren Criss and his "Glee" co-star had a lot of fun with YouTube lip-sync star Keenan Cahill at what looks like to be the backstage of their concert. They mime Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" and do some fun dancing to the upbeat music.
The "Glee" actors who help make the lip-sync rendition more fun are Harry Shum Jr., Dianna Agron and Jenna Ushkowitz. At one point, Dianna pretends to be playing some invincible drums, while Darren is playing a fake saxophone.
"Glee" stars have just wrapped up their 2011 summer tour. Kicking it off on May 21 in Las Vegas, they ended the traveling show on Sunday night, July 3 at The O2 in Dublin, Ireland. At the final show, Darren surprised concertgoers by kissing Chris Colfer, and Naya Rivera sent them into frenzy by smooching Heather Morris who plays her on-screen love interest.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'