Video: Darren Criss and 'Glee' Star Join Keenan Cahill for 'Last Friday Night'
Darren Criss and his "Glee" co-star had a lot of fun with YouTube lip-sync star Keenan Cahill at what looks like to be the backstage of their concert. They mime Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" and do some fun dancing to the upbeat music.
The "Glee" actors who help make the lip-sync rendition more fun are Harry Shum Jr., Dianna Agron and Jenna Ushkowitz. At one point, Dianna pretends to be playing some invincible drums, while Darren is playing a fake saxophone.
"Glee" stars have just wrapped up their 2011 summer tour. Kicking it off on May 21 in Las Vegas, they ended the traveling show on Sunday night, July 3 at The O2 in Dublin, Ireland. At the final show, Darren surprised concertgoers by kissing Chris Colfer, and Naya Rivera sent them into frenzy by smooching Heather Morris who plays her on-screen love interest.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test