Braless Jennifer Aniston Seduces Charlie Day in New 'Horrible Bosses' Clip
A fresh clip of upcoming black comedy film "Horrible Bosses" has already been available on the web. The video features braless Jennifer Aniston in nothing but a lab coat and skimpy underwear, trying to aggressively seduce Charlie Day with her sex appeal.
In the forthcoming movie, Jennifer portrays a "sex crazed maneater" dentist, Dr. Julia Harris. Charlie plays her fearful male assistant Dale Arbus. Having had enough of her sexual harassment, Dale teams up with Jason Bateman's Nick Hendricks and Jason Sudeikis' Kurt Buckman to murder their respective overbearing bosses but they end up with disastrous result. The film is directed by Seth Gordon and is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on July 8.
While the anticipated R-rated film is yet to hit theaters, it has been reported that Jennifer is planning to take a break from acting. Her insider recently revealed to Us Weekly, "Jen's taking a year off from work to enjoy herself." Another insider added that the actress will go on hiatus after releasing "Horrible Bosses" in July and "WanderLust" in October.
Nonetheless, the 42-year-old actress still has a delayed project called "The Goree Girls" to work on. For the film about singers in a women's prison, she reportedly wants to team up with boyfriend Justin Theroux. "She wants to collaborate with [Justin Theroux]. She's impressed by his ability to find humor in dry material," so the insider said.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz