Reese Witherspoon Gives a Peek at Large Tattoo Across Stomach
Reese Witherspoon apparently hides a rebellious side under her Southern belle persona. While enjoying the Fourth of July holiday with her husband Jim Toth and two children in Malibu, the "Water for Elephants" actress unwittingly gave a peek at what appeared to be a large tattoo etched across her stomach.
The actress, who won an Oscar for her portrayal of June Carter Cash in "Walk the Line", actually kept the body art hidden under a denim button-up shirt during the beach getaway, but a gust of wind blew the cover-up to the side and exposed the mid-section tattoo partially. X17 Online managed to snap a photo of her tattoo when the wind blew up her shirt.
The body art isn't Reese's first. The Elle Woods of "Legally Blonde" and its sequel has had a small blue star tattoo on the left side of her pelvis for years, but the new design, which looks like two lovebirds joined together, seems to be covering up the old inking.
A day before hitting the beach in white bikini, Reese hit the waves in a black, one-piece bathing suit. Sporting a pair of Ray-Ban shades, the former wife of Ryan Phillippe was seen smiling and laughing with 11-year-old Ava and 7-year-old Deacon.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future