Paris Hilton's Stalker Peeked Inside Her Malibu House
James Rainford is so obsessed of Paris Hilton that he stalked her again on Monday, July 4 after only released recently from jail for assaulting her then-boyfriend, Cy Waits. The 36-year-old man was caught by police after beachgoers became suspicious of his behavior near Paris' Malibu beach house.
One witness said, "He was hanging around on the beach while Paris was inside. Someone recognized him as being the man who had given her trouble in the past and the cops arrived pretty quickly." The beachgoers saw James being handcuffed by the police and taken away in a patrol car at around 4.30 P.M.
L.A. County Sheriff's Department released a statement, saying, "The caller stated he believed the suspicious person was the man he recently saw on the news, who attacked Miss Hilton's male acquaintance. Deputies identified the suspect as James Rainford and determined a valid restraining order prohibiting him from being within 200 yards of Miss Hilton or her residence was in effect."
In February, James pleaded no contest to a trespassing case and trying to contact the socialite at her Hollywood Hills home. He was sentenced to three years probation and ordered to stay 200 yards away from Paris' property. Three months later, he attacked Cy outside a Los Angeles courtroom and was sentenced to 227 days in jail. He only served 24 of them when he was released.
James is now held on $20,000 bail.
More Paris Hilton News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour