Stuntman Crashes House Roof During 'The Dark Knight Rises' Filming
A stunt has gone wrong during the production of "The Dark Knight Rises" at Cairngorm Gliding Club, Feshiebridge in Scotland. A parachutist crashed through the roof of a holiday home at Lagganlia Outdoor Activity Centre in Kingussie, Inverness-shire on Monday night, July 4.
Witnessing the incident was professional photographer Pavel Satny who has a home around there. He told Scottish sites that the man "dropped just like a stone." He got a ladder to help the stuntman, before a paramedic from the crew arrived, but "he didn't seem to be in much danger".
To Satny, the stuntman admitted it was windy and "he just couldn't control his parachute." Satny went on gushing, "It was incredible. I'm amazed he survived... He was so, so lucky. He could have easily died." However, another witness said, "To be honest, it looked more bizarre than dangerous - it was like something out of a cartoon."
"The Dark Knight Rises" is taking principal photography under the direction of Christopher Nolan. Christian Bale reprises his role as Bruce Wayne, with Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy portraying Selina Kyle and Bane respectively.
As of late, it was reported that Adam West, who starred on 1966's Batman television series, will make a cameo in this "The Dark Knight" sequel. He was spotted around the shooting location in Nottingham, but Warner Bros. has not confirmed or denied the report. The movie is set for July 20, 2012 U.S. release.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set