Stuntman Crashes House Roof During 'The Dark Knight Rises' Filming
A stunt has gone wrong during the production of "The Dark Knight Rises" at Cairngorm Gliding Club, Feshiebridge in Scotland. A parachutist crashed through the roof of a holiday home at Lagganlia Outdoor Activity Centre in Kingussie, Inverness-shire on Monday night, July 4.
Witnessing the incident was professional photographer Pavel Satny who has a home around there. He told Scottish sites that the man "dropped just like a stone." He got a ladder to help the stuntman, before a paramedic from the crew arrived, but "he didn't seem to be in much danger".
To Satny, the stuntman admitted it was windy and "he just couldn't control his parachute." Satny went on gushing, "It was incredible. I'm amazed he survived... He was so, so lucky. He could have easily died." However, another witness said, "To be honest, it looked more bizarre than dangerous - it was like something out of a cartoon."
"The Dark Knight Rises" is taking principal photography under the direction of Christopher Nolan. Christian Bale reprises his role as Bruce Wayne, with Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy portraying Selina Kyle and Bane respectively.
As of late, it was reported that Adam West, who starred on 1966's Batman television series, will make a cameo in this "The Dark Knight" sequel. He was spotted around the shooting location in Nottingham, but Warner Bros. has not confirmed or denied the report. The movie is set for July 20, 2012 U.S. release.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support