Stuntman Crashes House Roof During 'The Dark Knight Rises' Filming
A stunt has gone wrong during the production of "The Dark Knight Rises" at Cairngorm Gliding Club, Feshiebridge in Scotland. A parachutist crashed through the roof of a holiday home at Lagganlia Outdoor Activity Centre in Kingussie, Inverness-shire on Monday night, July 4.
Witnessing the incident was professional photographer Pavel Satny who has a home around there. He told Scottish sites that the man "dropped just like a stone." He got a ladder to help the stuntman, before a paramedic from the crew arrived, but "he didn't seem to be in much danger".
To Satny, the stuntman admitted it was windy and "he just couldn't control his parachute." Satny went on gushing, "It was incredible. I'm amazed he survived... He was so, so lucky. He could have easily died." However, another witness said, "To be honest, it looked more bizarre than dangerous - it was like something out of a cartoon."
"The Dark Knight Rises" is taking principal photography under the direction of Christopher Nolan. Christian Bale reprises his role as Bruce Wayne, with Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy portraying Selina Kyle and Bane respectively.
As of late, it was reported that Adam West, who starred on 1966's Batman television series, will make a cameo in this "The Dark Knight" sequel. He was spotted around the shooting location in Nottingham, but Warner Bros. has not confirmed or denied the report. The movie is set for July 20, 2012 U.S. release.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent