Jesse Eisenberg Convinces Aziz Ansari to Rob Bank in New '30 Minutes or Less' Clip
Jesse Eisenberg's Nick could endanger the life of many children in new clip from "30 Minutes or Less". He visits a school to meet his friend, Aziz Ansari's Chet, who does not believe his story that he was kidnapped and is forced to rob a bank, until Nick shows a bomb vest attached to him.
What happens to Nick before he enlists his friend's help is shared in another newly-released clip. It features the small town pizza delivery guy who is threatened by two wanna-be criminal masterminds in mask that they will detonate the highly explosive bomb if he does not give them the money on time.
Chet will finally agree to help Nick to rob a bank. But as the clock ticks, the two must deal with the police, hired assassins, flamethrowers, and their own tumultuous relationship.
An action comedy film, "30 Minutes or Less" also stars Danny McBride and Nick Swardson as the men who kidnap Nick. The film is directed by Ruben Fleischer with Ben Stiller producing alongside Stuart Cornfeld and Jeremy Kramer. It will be dropped in theaters across the nation on August 12.
Clip "Is That Thing Real?"
Clip "Wearing a Highly Explosive Bomb Vest"
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences