Jesse Eisenberg Convinces Aziz Ansari to Rob Bank in New '30 Minutes or Less' Clip
Jesse Eisenberg's Nick could endanger the life of many children in new clip from "30 Minutes or Less". He visits a school to meet his friend, Aziz Ansari's Chet, who does not believe his story that he was kidnapped and is forced to rob a bank, until Nick shows a bomb vest attached to him.
What happens to Nick before he enlists his friend's help is shared in another newly-released clip. It features the small town pizza delivery guy who is threatened by two wanna-be criminal masterminds in mask that they will detonate the highly explosive bomb if he does not give them the money on time.
Chet will finally agree to help Nick to rob a bank. But as the clock ticks, the two must deal with the police, hired assassins, flamethrowers, and their own tumultuous relationship.
An action comedy film, "30 Minutes or Less" also stars Danny McBride and Nick Swardson as the men who kidnap Nick. The film is directed by Ruben Fleischer with Ben Stiller producing alongside Stuart Cornfeld and Jeremy Kramer. It will be dropped in theaters across the nation on August 12.
Clip "Is That Thing Real?"
Clip "Wearing a Highly Explosive Bomb Vest"
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role