Jesse Eisenberg Convinces Aziz Ansari to Rob Bank in New '30 Minutes or Less' Clip
Jesse Eisenberg's Nick could endanger the life of many children in new clip from "30 Minutes or Less". He visits a school to meet his friend, Aziz Ansari's Chet, who does not believe his story that he was kidnapped and is forced to rob a bank, until Nick shows a bomb vest attached to him.
What happens to Nick before he enlists his friend's help is shared in another newly-released clip. It features the small town pizza delivery guy who is threatened by two wanna-be criminal masterminds in mask that they will detonate the highly explosive bomb if he does not give them the money on time.
Chet will finally agree to help Nick to rob a bank. But as the clock ticks, the two must deal with the police, hired assassins, flamethrowers, and their own tumultuous relationship.
An action comedy film, "30 Minutes or Less" also stars Danny McBride and Nick Swardson as the men who kidnap Nick. The film is directed by Ruben Fleischer with Ben Stiller producing alongside Stuart Cornfeld and Jeremy Kramer. It will be dropped in theaters across the nation on August 12.
Clip "Is That Thing Real?"
Clip "Wearing a Highly Explosive Bomb Vest"
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent