Vulnerable Jack Escapes Exploded Building in New 'Torchwood' Season 4 Clips
Only a few days shy of "Torchwood: Miracle Day" premiere in the U.S., new clips from the first episode have been unleashed for a tease. Captain Jack Harkness is complaining that his arm is hurt in the first video, before explaining to Esther about Torchwood. He also tells her that he plans to keep Gwen safe.
The second clip is shorter but offers a look at an action scene. Jack and Esther are seen falling into a fountain as the building they were in explodes. The other sneak peek, meanwhile, features Alexander Peterson who visits a convicted pedophile and murderer, Oswald, to offer condolences as a representative to the governor's office.
In this fourth chapter of "Torchwood", Jack and his team investigate why people all over the world suddenly stop dying. At the same time, the mysterious captain is suddenly mortal.
Speaking about his character development, John Barrowman recently said, "It was great because all of the sudden, he's vulnerable." He added, "Jack was ostracized before because he was the only immortal man, and now everybody is immortal and he's ostracized again."
"Torchwood: Miracle Day" will premiere Friday, July 8 at 10 P.M. on Starz. It will be the first season of "Torchwood" which airs on Starz after the show was previously aired on BBC America.
"Torchwood" 4.01 clip #1:
"Torchwood" 4.01 clip #2:
"Torchwood" 4.01 clip #3:
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special