Vulnerable Jack Escapes Exploded Building in New 'Torchwood' Season 4 Clips
Only a few days shy of "Torchwood: Miracle Day" premiere in the U.S., new clips from the first episode have been unleashed for a tease. Captain Jack Harkness is complaining that his arm is hurt in the first video, before explaining to Esther about Torchwood. He also tells her that he plans to keep Gwen safe.
The second clip is shorter but offers a look at an action scene. Jack and Esther are seen falling into a fountain as the building they were in explodes. The other sneak peek, meanwhile, features Alexander Peterson who visits a convicted pedophile and murderer, Oswald, to offer condolences as a representative to the governor's office.
In this fourth chapter of "Torchwood", Jack and his team investigate why people all over the world suddenly stop dying. At the same time, the mysterious captain is suddenly mortal.
Speaking about his character development, John Barrowman recently said, "It was great because all of the sudden, he's vulnerable." He added, "Jack was ostracized before because he was the only immortal man, and now everybody is immortal and he's ostracized again."
"Torchwood: Miracle Day" will premiere Friday, July 8 at 10 P.M. on Starz. It will be the first season of "Torchwood" which airs on Starz after the show was previously aired on BBC America.
"Torchwood" 4.01 clip #1:
"Torchwood" 4.01 clip #2:
"Torchwood" 4.01 clip #3:
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation