Fox News Apologizes for F-Bombs at Casey Anthony Trial Broadcast
Casey Anthony murder trial on Monday, July 4 dropped five f-bombs and Fox News has accidentally aired it. The prosecution's rebuttal of the defense's closing arguments was presented that day and included a recording of a phone call between Casey and her mother during which Casey said the word "f***ing" five times.
The expletives were broadcast live because Fox didn't have the trial broadcasting on a standard seven-second delay. FNC anchor Gregg Jarrett interrupted the broadcast to apologize to viewers and later the network put the rest of the testimony on a seven-second tape delay to prevent further problems.
Beside Fox, HLN and MSNBC also did coverage of the prosecution rebuttal which began at 8:30 A.M. ET. Jurors will continue to deliberate Casey's case into Tuesday. Casey could face the death penalty if she is convicted in the murder of her two-year-old daughter Caylee.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'