Fox News Apologizes for F-Bombs at Casey Anthony Trial Broadcast
Casey Anthony murder trial on Monday, July 4 dropped five f-bombs and Fox News has accidentally aired it. The prosecution's rebuttal of the defense's closing arguments was presented that day and included a recording of a phone call between Casey and her mother during which Casey said the word "f***ing" five times.
The expletives were broadcast live because Fox didn't have the trial broadcasting on a standard seven-second delay. FNC anchor Gregg Jarrett interrupted the broadcast to apologize to viewers and later the network put the rest of the testimony on a seven-second tape delay to prevent further problems.
Beside Fox, HLN and MSNBC also did coverage of the prosecution rebuttal which began at 8:30 A.M. ET. Jurors will continue to deliberate Casey's case into Tuesday. Casey could face the death penalty if she is convicted in the murder of her two-year-old daughter Caylee.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns