Fox News Apologizes for F-Bombs at Casey Anthony Trial Broadcast
Casey Anthony murder trial on Monday, July 4 dropped five f-bombs and Fox News has accidentally aired it. The prosecution's rebuttal of the defense's closing arguments was presented that day and included a recording of a phone call between Casey and her mother during which Casey said the word "f***ing" five times.
The expletives were broadcast live because Fox didn't have the trial broadcasting on a standard seven-second delay. FNC anchor Gregg Jarrett interrupted the broadcast to apologize to viewers and later the network put the rest of the testimony on a seven-second tape delay to prevent further problems.
Beside Fox, HLN and MSNBC also did coverage of the prosecution rebuttal which began at 8:30 A.M. ET. Jurors will continue to deliberate Casey's case into Tuesday. Casey could face the death penalty if she is convicted in the murder of her two-year-old daughter Caylee.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked