Fox News Apologizes for F-Bombs at Casey Anthony Trial Broadcast
Casey Anthony murder trial on Monday, July 4 dropped five f-bombs and Fox News has accidentally aired it. The prosecution's rebuttal of the defense's closing arguments was presented that day and included a recording of a phone call between Casey and her mother during which Casey said the word "f***ing" five times.
The expletives were broadcast live because Fox didn't have the trial broadcasting on a standard seven-second delay. FNC anchor Gregg Jarrett interrupted the broadcast to apologize to viewers and later the network put the rest of the testimony on a seven-second tape delay to prevent further problems.
Beside Fox, HLN and MSNBC also did coverage of the prosecution rebuttal which began at 8:30 A.M. ET. Jurors will continue to deliberate Casey's case into Tuesday. Casey could face the death penalty if she is convicted in the murder of her two-year-old daughter Caylee.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame