Videos: Beyonce's Full Performances at 'Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular'
Beyonce Knowles' performances at "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular" have aired in full in an NBC special to celebrate the Independence Day of the United States. Looking beautiful in a black gown, the R&B diva belted out patriotic song "God Bless the U.S.A. (Proud to Be an American)" and her second single "Best Thing I Never Had".
Beside Beyonce, NBC has also tapped Brad Paisley as another musical guest at the annual event. While the Queen Bey made her performances in front of the Statue of Liberty, the country music crooner rocked the show at the Rooftop Bar with a Manhattan backdrop and perfect sight for the fireworks show. He was introduced by host Nick Lachey and performed "Welcome to the Future".
Celebrating the nation's 235th birthday and the 125th anniversary of the Statue of Liberty, the event was closed with an extravagant firework display. More than 40,000 firework shells set off 1,000 feet above the Hudson River, giving glorious spectrum of colors, shapes and sparkling dazzlers which illuminated the sky of New York.
"God Bless the U.S.A.":
"Best Thing I Never Had":
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App