New 'Final Destination 5' Poster Teases Terrifying Bridge Collapse
A fresh banner from "Final Destination 5" has just been revealed. The badass one-sheet teases a bridge collapse which leads to Death's sinister agenda in chasing after those escaping the gruesome accident. The poster features a daunting skull which is hanging above the river and being carved at the edge of the collapsed bridge.
In the fifth installment of "Final Destination" film series, it was Sam Lawton who got a premonition about the bridge collapse. When the vision becomes reality, he tries to save as many souls as he can. However, his survival only proves that Death is just as omnipresent as ever. In a terrifying race against time, he and the other people in the ill-fated group frantically try to survive any other Death's traps.
The thriller movie is slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 12. Nicholas D'Agosto will play Sam, and Emma Bell is going to star as Molly Harper, Sam's love interest. Meanwhile, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, and Courtney B. Vance are among the cast ensemble.
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment