New 'Final Destination 5' Poster Teases Terrifying Bridge Collapse
A fresh banner from "Final Destination 5" has just been revealed. The badass one-sheet teases a bridge collapse which leads to Death's sinister agenda in chasing after those escaping the gruesome accident. The poster features a daunting skull which is hanging above the river and being carved at the edge of the collapsed bridge.
In the fifth installment of "Final Destination" film series, it was Sam Lawton who got a premonition about the bridge collapse. When the vision becomes reality, he tries to save as many souls as he can. However, his survival only proves that Death is just as omnipresent as ever. In a terrifying race against time, he and the other people in the ill-fated group frantically try to survive any other Death's traps.
The thriller movie is slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 12. Nicholas D'Agosto will play Sam, and Emma Bell is going to star as Molly Harper, Sam's love interest. Meanwhile, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, and Courtney B. Vance are among the cast ensemble.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'