New 'Final Destination 5' Poster Teases Terrifying Bridge Collapse
A fresh banner from "Final Destination 5" has just been revealed. The badass one-sheet teases a bridge collapse which leads to Death's sinister agenda in chasing after those escaping the gruesome accident. The poster features a daunting skull which is hanging above the river and being carved at the edge of the collapsed bridge.
In the fifth installment of "Final Destination" film series, it was Sam Lawton who got a premonition about the bridge collapse. When the vision becomes reality, he tries to save as many souls as he can. However, his survival only proves that Death is just as omnipresent as ever. In a terrifying race against time, he and the other people in the ill-fated group frantically try to survive any other Death's traps.
The thriller movie is slated to hit U.S. theaters on August 12. Nicholas D'Agosto will play Sam, and Emma Bell is going to star as Molly Harper, Sam's love interest. Meanwhile, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, and Courtney B. Vance are among the cast ensemble.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child