Nicolas Cage's Son Out of Jail After Domestic Violence Arrest, Wife Still in Custody
Domestic violence seems to run in Nicolas Cage's family. More than two months after the "Drive Angry" actor got in trouble for domestic abuse, his son Weston Cage was arrested and booked on felony domestic violence following an altercation with new wife, Nikki Williams, at their Los Angeles apartment.
20-year-old Weston was released from jail after placing $50,000 bail hours after he was put under police custody on early Monday (July 4) morning. To Radar Online, a spokesman at the Los Angeles County Sheriff's inmate facility said, "I can confirm that Weston Cage, who was booked on domestic violence charges this morning, has made bail. The bail amount was $50,000."
Upon his release, the lead singer of Eyes of Noctum showed off the cuts on the arm he allegedly got from his altercation with Nikki to the waiting photographers. When asked by TMZ how he was feeling, he admitted, "I'm not okay, man." Apparently still bitter over the altercation, he went on to warn, "Don't get married."
Weston wed Nikki on Easter Sunday in April this year. While Weston is now out of jail, his 22-year-old wife is believed to still remain in custody. Like Weston, her bail was set at $50,000.
Weston and Nikki were taken to the police station for questioning after a reported nuclear argument. Eyewitnesses told TMZ that Nikki cut Weston's arm with a bottle, punched him wildly and threatened to jump off the balcony on Monday morning. The altercation between the couple happened just days after the two got out of rehab.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo