Ray Inches Closer to LGBT Zone in 'Hung' Season 3
"Hung" season 3 will take Ray Drecker closer to LGBT zone. When a rival gigolo is threatening his business, the male prostitute will take a transgender turn although it is against Thomas Jane's "no gay sex" mandate for his character.
Ray will bed down with a pre-op transgender receptionist named Kyla before contemplating a full same-sex encounter when the show enters midseason. Portraying Kyla is transgender actress Jamie Clayton who co-hosted VH1's "TRANSform Me".
For Thomas who has long maintained that the "no gay sex" mandate still stands for his character, "the idea of kissing a man was not a comfortable one for him," creator Colette Burson tells TV Guide, before adding "but he did great." He further reveals, "They had to kiss for hours. After his initial shyness, she became a woman for him."
Jamie additionally gushes on the newest twist, saying "For them to want to do this is great! You can't keep doing vanilla-sex stuff. [Costar] Jane Adams told me she was so excited that Hung was finally doing something a little crazy."
"Hung" season 3 will premiere in October on HBO. Also in this upcoming season, Ryan and Tanya are likely trying to get Jessica, Ray's ex-wife, to come back.
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young