Kanye West and Jay-Z Reveal Royal Cover Art for 'Watch the Throne'
Two high-profile rappers Kanye West and Jay-Z have finally unwrapped their upcoming joint studio album "Watch the Throne". The front page of the CD will feature a royal metallic gold artwork with ornately-carved graphics which was designed by Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci.
The album has been made available for pre-order starting Monday, July 4, but will not be shipped to the customers across the United States until a month later on August 2. It will be released in both standard and deluxe editions with four bonus tracks added to the deluxe package in addition to the 10 standard songs.
The album has been under production since a year ago when Kanye was still preparing his own effort "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy". Although the album is a joint project with Jigga, it was Kanye who led the promo. He has hyped it up in most of his interviews and released some of the new music, including "H.A.M", via his G.O.O.D Friday initiative.
More Kanye West News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift