Kanye West and Jay-Z Reveal Royal Cover Art for 'Watch the Throne'
Two high-profile rappers Kanye West and Jay-Z have finally unwrapped their upcoming joint studio album "Watch the Throne". The front page of the CD will feature a royal metallic gold artwork with ornately-carved graphics which was designed by Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci.
The album has been made available for pre-order starting Monday, July 4, but will not be shipped to the customers across the United States until a month later on August 2. It will be released in both standard and deluxe editions with four bonus tracks added to the deluxe package in addition to the 10 standard songs.
The album has been under production since a year ago when Kanye was still preparing his own effort "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy". Although the album is a joint project with Jigga, it was Kanye who led the promo. He has hyped it up in most of his interviews and released some of the new music, including "H.A.M", via his G.O.O.D Friday initiative.
More Kanye West News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture