Kanye West and Jay-Z Reveal Royal Cover Art for 'Watch the Throne'
Two high-profile rappers Kanye West and Jay-Z have finally unwrapped their upcoming joint studio album "Watch the Throne". The front page of the CD will feature a royal metallic gold artwork with ornately-carved graphics which was designed by Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci.
The album has been made available for pre-order starting Monday, July 4, but will not be shipped to the customers across the United States until a month later on August 2. It will be released in both standard and deluxe editions with four bonus tracks added to the deluxe package in addition to the 10 standard songs.
The album has been under production since a year ago when Kanye was still preparing his own effort "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy". Although the album is a joint project with Jigga, it was Kanye who led the promo. He has hyped it up in most of his interviews and released some of the new music, including "H.A.M", via his G.O.O.D Friday initiative.
More Kanye West News
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- 'Moonlight' Dominates 2017 Independent Spirit Awards, Casey Affleck Wins Best Actor