Kanye West and Jay-Z Reveal Royal Cover Art for 'Watch the Throne'
Two high-profile rappers Kanye West and Jay-Z have finally unwrapped their upcoming joint studio album "Watch the Throne". The front page of the CD will feature a royal metallic gold artwork with ornately-carved graphics which was designed by Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci.
The album has been made available for pre-order starting Monday, July 4, but will not be shipped to the customers across the United States until a month later on August 2. It will be released in both standard and deluxe editions with four bonus tracks added to the deluxe package in addition to the 10 standard songs.
The album has been under production since a year ago when Kanye was still preparing his own effort "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy". Although the album is a joint project with Jigga, it was Kanye who led the promo. He has hyped it up in most of his interviews and released some of the new music, including "H.A.M", via his G.O.O.D Friday initiative.
More Kanye West News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show