Kanye West and Jay-Z Reveal Royal Cover Art for 'Watch the Throne'
Two high-profile rappers Kanye West and Jay-Z have finally unwrapped their upcoming joint studio album "Watch the Throne". The front page of the CD will feature a royal metallic gold artwork with ornately-carved graphics which was designed by Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci.
The album has been made available for pre-order starting Monday, July 4, but will not be shipped to the customers across the United States until a month later on August 2. It will be released in both standard and deluxe editions with four bonus tracks added to the deluxe package in addition to the 10 standard songs.
The album has been under production since a year ago when Kanye was still preparing his own effort "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy". Although the album is a joint project with Jigga, it was Kanye who led the promo. He has hyped it up in most of his interviews and released some of the new music, including "H.A.M", via his G.O.O.D Friday initiative.
More Kanye West News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick