Honored With Her Own Day, Lady GaGa Brings Unique Style to Taiwan
Lady GaGa is bringing her unique style to Taiwan. The eccentric pop singer donned a red trouser suit with leopard print arms and two-tone Cruella de Ville wig when she attended a welcoming ceremony on "Lady GaGa Day" in Taichung Sunday, July 3. Completing her look for the special occasion, she wore a sky-high platform heels and brought along a matching leopard print bag.
The 25-year-old singer arrived in the central city on the third day of her first visit to the Asian country. At the ceremony, she was presented with a key to the city by Mayor Jason Hu, a brush painting of herself by local artist Chen Hua, and a dance presentation by group of children from the Tai Ya tribe from eastern Taiwan.
Of the gifts she received, GaGa as reported by Focus Taiwan said they are "so overwhelmingly, thoughtful and generous, I will cherish them forever and I will always remember today." She also praised the children for their presentation. She told them, "I would just like to tell you that you did a beautiful job in that performance. And you are so young and full of life."
Later that night, the "Bad Romance" hitmaker performed in front of around 6,000 people at Taichung City's Fulfillment Amphitheater. Wearing a dominatrix style black costume complete with black leather belts and high laced up boots, she entertained the concertgoers with nine songs from her latest album, "Born This Way".
More Lady GaGa News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards