Honored With Her Own Day, Lady GaGa Brings Unique Style to Taiwan
Lady GaGa is bringing her unique style to Taiwan. The eccentric pop singer donned a red trouser suit with leopard print arms and two-tone Cruella de Ville wig when she attended a welcoming ceremony on "Lady GaGa Day" in Taichung Sunday, July 3. Completing her look for the special occasion, she wore a sky-high platform heels and brought along a matching leopard print bag.
The 25-year-old singer arrived in the central city on the third day of her first visit to the Asian country. At the ceremony, she was presented with a key to the city by Mayor Jason Hu, a brush painting of herself by local artist Chen Hua, and a dance presentation by group of children from the Tai Ya tribe from eastern Taiwan.
Of the gifts she received, GaGa as reported by Focus Taiwan said they are "so overwhelmingly, thoughtful and generous, I will cherish them forever and I will always remember today." She also praised the children for their presentation. She told them, "I would just like to tell you that you did a beautiful job in that performance. And you are so young and full of life."
Later that night, the "Bad Romance" hitmaker performed in front of around 6,000 people at Taichung City's Fulfillment Amphitheater. Wearing a dominatrix style black costume complete with black leather belts and high laced up boots, she entertained the concertgoers with nine songs from her latest album, "Born This Way".
More Lady GaGa News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics