Demi Lovato's 'Skyscraper' Gets Official Cover Art and Release Date
Demi Lovato has a new single coming out real soon. The former "Sonny with a Chance" star calls the upcoming single "Skyscraper" and has released an official cover art for it. The artwork features a close-up look at gorgeous Demi with the sun glaring on the background.
The single is listed on Amazon among new materials which will be made available for purchase on July 14. The image has already made its way out on the web a few hours earlier before Demi posted it on her Twitter. "Bummed that I couldn't be the first person to show this," she wrote.
She once said that the single is very special for her. "To me it symbolizes my journey from the person I was to the happy healthy person I am today, and the fact that people are able to rise above anything, despite the odds," she explained.
Talking about her new album as a whole, the former girlfriend of Joe Jonas gushed, "With my new album, I'm hoping to provide inspiration for girls everywhere who are going through the same issues I've faced. I think this will come through in a lot of the material."
More Demi Lovato News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival