Ashley Greene Not Dating 'Family Guy' Creator
Ever since she split from singer boyfriend Joe Jonas, Ashley Greene has been linked to a number of Hollywood guys from her "Twilight Saga" co-star Jackson Rathbone to actor Gerard Butler. Most recently, the 24-year-old was linked to "Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane, but the rumor was quickly debunked.
In Touch magazine has run a story claiming that Ashley is "now dating" Seth. A so-called "insider" told the tabloid that the 37-year-old animator/voice actor has "been spending late nights" at the "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" actress' condo. Gossip Cop, however, begged to differ and cited a source close to the actress as saying, "This is untrue."
News of Ashley's break-up with Joe was confirmed back in March. Soon afterward, the actress famous for her portrayal of Alice Cullen in the "Twilight Saga" series was rumored to be dating Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill, before being linked to co-star Jackson. She was also once speculated getting flirty with "Captain America: The First Avenger" star Chris Evans.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'