Chelsea Handler's New Sitcom Dumps Three Cast Members
"Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea" is cutting almost half of its ensemble, TVLine reports. Among them are Natalie Morales, Angel Laketa Moore and Jo Koy who actually were cast for quite prominent characters.
"White Collar" alum Morales was set to play Chelsea's best friend, while former "ER" star Moore and "Chelsea Lately" panelist Koy were supposed to play Chelsea's bar coworkers. A spokesperson for the show confirmed that the threesome will not be moving forward with the series for creative reasons and their characters are currently being reconceived.
"Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea" is based on Chelsea Handler's best-selling comic memoir of the same title. Laura Prepon is still set to play the title character. The semi-autobiographical sitcom is slated to premiere on NBC at midseason.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway