Michael Jackson's Brother Not Holding Grudge Against Tina Turner for Shooting Him
Randy Jackson of the Jackson 5 doesn't hold a grudge against veteran singer Tina Turner for literally pulling the trigger on him. The younger brother of the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson, made a shocking revelation on Twitter last Saturday, July 2 in a series of tweets as a response to a follower's question about the incident.
The 49-year-old first tweeted, "This is something many of u probably don't know..." He followed it up with a tweet that read, "Yes, Tina Turner shot me. I have the scar to prove it," and another one in which he assured, "Having said that, there was no violence on my part, nor have I ever owned or carried a weapon."
Uncovering more details about the past incident, Randy went on to tweet, "I went to Tina's house to see my girlfriend. I guess I caught them off guard." The youngest of the Jackson brothers additionally noted that it happened "in the eighties", and he was already over it as writing "And I don't hold a grudge against Tina, she's a great artist an asset to our industry."
Tina's former assistant Eddy Hampton Armani has written about the incident in his 1998 book, "The Real T: My 22 Years with Tina Turner". He said in the book that the "Proud Mary" fired a shot through the ceiling and another one through the doorway before Randy leaped through a broken window. Neither Tina nor Randy has confirmed the story in the past.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday