Michael Jackson's Brother Not Holding Grudge Against Tina Turner for Shooting Him
Randy Jackson of the Jackson 5 doesn't hold a grudge against veteran singer Tina Turner for literally pulling the trigger on him. The younger brother of the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson, made a shocking revelation on Twitter last Saturday, July 2 in a series of tweets as a response to a follower's question about the incident.
The 49-year-old first tweeted, "This is something many of u probably don't know..." He followed it up with a tweet that read, "Yes, Tina Turner shot me. I have the scar to prove it," and another one in which he assured, "Having said that, there was no violence on my part, nor have I ever owned or carried a weapon."
Uncovering more details about the past incident, Randy went on to tweet, "I went to Tina's house to see my girlfriend. I guess I caught them off guard." The youngest of the Jackson brothers additionally noted that it happened "in the eighties", and he was already over it as writing "And I don't hold a grudge against Tina, she's a great artist an asset to our industry."
Tina's former assistant Eddy Hampton Armani has written about the incident in his 1998 book, "The Real T: My 22 Years with Tina Turner". He said in the book that the "Proud Mary" fired a shot through the ceiling and another one through the doorway before Randy leaped through a broken window. Neither Tina nor Randy has confirmed the story in the past.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked