Kate Middleton Dazzling in Another Erdem Dress for Sunday Service
Kate Middleton continued to dazzle with her fashion choice during her first official Canadian tour. On Sunday, July 3, the Duchess of Cambridge looked lovely in a cobalt blue lace Jacquenta dress as she joined husband Prince William and 200 sailors aboard the Canadian frigate HMCS Montreal for a morning prayer service.
The 29-year-old paired the vibrant-colored dress with four-inch nude platform stilettos and completed her look with a mock-croc clutch bag and sapphire earrings. It was the second dress from Canadian-born designer Erdem Moralioglu she wore on her Canadian visit. The duchess wore a midnight-blue, lacy-sleeved dress by Erdem upon her arrival in the country last Thursday, June 30.
The Sunday service took about 45 minutes to complete during which prayers were said for the Queen, Kate and William as well as members of the Armed Forces. The newlyweds sang along in French to the hymn "Je Louerai L'Eternel (Praise, I Will Praise You Lord)." PEOPLE reported that Kate told the five-piece brass band, "Really well played."
The day before on Saturday, July 2, Kate and William got a cooking lesson at the Quebec Tourism and Hotel Institute. The couple donned personalized chef's whites for the 40-minute lesson and learned to make such dishes as a cranberry-crusted lamb and a lobster souffle. William seemed to be having fun as he pretended to pinch strawberries from a bowl and dip a spoon into melted chocolate.
More Kate Middleton News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special