Lindsay Lohan Celebrated Birthday With Low-Key Dinner
Hitting the age of 25, Lindsay Lohan spent her birthday with a quiet dinner. She was photographed wearing a white mini dress on Saturday, July 2 after having a low-key dinner with her sister Ali Lohan, brother Michael Jr. and a small group of friends.
The Lohans picked seaside restaurant Geoffrey's as the place to celebrate Lindsay's milestone. A friend was spotted carrying a birthday cake box out of the restaurant, presumably containing the left-over cake.
Instead of throwing a huge bash or jetting out somewhere posh, Lindsay preferred to stay near her Venice Beach home for her birthday. "She opted to stay in California instead of coming to New York because she has community service and wanted to concentrate on that," her father Michael said. "She's doing really, really, really well."
Michael gave her a vacation to Costa Rica as gift so that she could "get away from the spotlight and relax", NY Daily News reported. Lindsay would be joined by her mother Dina and her siblings on the vacation.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member