Lindsay Lohan Celebrated Birthday With Low-Key Dinner
Hitting the age of 25, Lindsay Lohan spent her birthday with a quiet dinner. She was photographed wearing a white mini dress on Saturday, July 2 after having a low-key dinner with her sister Ali Lohan, brother Michael Jr. and a small group of friends.
The Lohans picked seaside restaurant Geoffrey's as the place to celebrate Lindsay's milestone. A friend was spotted carrying a birthday cake box out of the restaurant, presumably containing the left-over cake.
Instead of throwing a huge bash or jetting out somewhere posh, Lindsay preferred to stay near her Venice Beach home for her birthday. "She opted to stay in California instead of coming to New York because she has community service and wanted to concentrate on that," her father Michael said. "She's doing really, really, really well."
Michael gave her a vacation to Costa Rica as gift so that she could "get away from the spotlight and relax", NY Daily News reported. Lindsay would be joined by her mother Dina and her siblings on the vacation.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?