Lindsay Lohan Celebrated Birthday With Low-Key Dinner
Hitting the age of 25, Lindsay Lohan spent her birthday with a quiet dinner. She was photographed wearing a white mini dress on Saturday, July 2 after having a low-key dinner with her sister Ali Lohan, brother Michael Jr. and a small group of friends.
The Lohans picked seaside restaurant Geoffrey's as the place to celebrate Lindsay's milestone. A friend was spotted carrying a birthday cake box out of the restaurant, presumably containing the left-over cake.
Instead of throwing a huge bash or jetting out somewhere posh, Lindsay preferred to stay near her Venice Beach home for her birthday. "She opted to stay in California instead of coming to New York because she has community service and wanted to concentrate on that," her father Michael said. "She's doing really, really, really well."
Michael gave her a vacation to Costa Rica as gift so that she could "get away from the spotlight and relax", NY Daily News reported. Lindsay would be joined by her mother Dina and her siblings on the vacation.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week