Lindsay Lohan Celebrated Birthday With Low-Key Dinner
Hitting the age of 25, Lindsay Lohan spent her birthday with a quiet dinner. She was photographed wearing a white mini dress on Saturday, July 2 after having a low-key dinner with her sister Ali Lohan, brother Michael Jr. and a small group of friends.
The Lohans picked seaside restaurant Geoffrey's as the place to celebrate Lindsay's milestone. A friend was spotted carrying a birthday cake box out of the restaurant, presumably containing the left-over cake.
Instead of throwing a huge bash or jetting out somewhere posh, Lindsay preferred to stay near her Venice Beach home for her birthday. "She opted to stay in California instead of coming to New York because she has community service and wanted to concentrate on that," her father Michael said. "She's doing really, really, really well."
Michael gave her a vacation to Costa Rica as gift so that she could "get away from the spotlight and relax", NY Daily News reported. Lindsay would be joined by her mother Dina and her siblings on the vacation.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs