Lindsay Lohan Celebrated Birthday With Low-Key Dinner
Hitting the age of 25, Lindsay Lohan spent her birthday with a quiet dinner. She was photographed wearing a white mini dress on Saturday, July 2 after having a low-key dinner with her sister Ali Lohan, brother Michael Jr. and a small group of friends.
The Lohans picked seaside restaurant Geoffrey's as the place to celebrate Lindsay's milestone. A friend was spotted carrying a birthday cake box out of the restaurant, presumably containing the left-over cake.
Instead of throwing a huge bash or jetting out somewhere posh, Lindsay preferred to stay near her Venice Beach home for her birthday. "She opted to stay in California instead of coming to New York because she has community service and wanted to concentrate on that," her father Michael said. "She's doing really, really, really well."
Michael gave her a vacation to Costa Rica as gift so that she could "get away from the spotlight and relax", NY Daily News reported. Lindsay would be joined by her mother Dina and her siblings on the vacation.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special