Andrew Keegan Tasered and Slammed Down for Making Loud Noise
Former "7th Heaven" actor Andrew Keegan got himself in trouble with the police. Keegan was throwing a party in Marina Del Ray, California Saturday, July 2 night but he kept the music too loud that police had to warn him to turn it down. Keegan refused to abide and became "aggressive".
LAPD helicopters were circling the Venice Beach area and police descended on the residence. The authorities, which are numbered more than 10 personnel, threw him to the ground and had to taser him when he became belligerent. Keegan was then placed in handcuffs and witnesses said that the actor screamed to let him go.
"You could tell he was in pain," a witness told Us magazine. TMZ which acquired photos of the incident said that Keegan was never arrested and later released. However, the incident, according to a source who has spoken with the actor, has made him "very shaken up".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal