Andrew Keegan Tasered and Slammed Down for Making Loud Noise
Former "7th Heaven" actor Andrew Keegan got himself in trouble with the police. Keegan was throwing a party in Marina Del Ray, California Saturday, July 2 night but he kept the music too loud that police had to warn him to turn it down. Keegan refused to abide and became "aggressive".
LAPD helicopters were circling the Venice Beach area and police descended on the residence. The authorities, which are numbered more than 10 personnel, threw him to the ground and had to taser him when he became belligerent. Keegan was then placed in handcuffs and witnesses said that the actor screamed to let him go.
"You could tell he was in pain," a witness told Us magazine. TMZ which acquired photos of the incident said that Keegan was never arrested and later released. However, the incident, according to a source who has spoken with the actor, has made him "very shaken up".
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March