Andrew Keegan Tasered and Slammed Down for Making Loud Noise
Former "7th Heaven" actor Andrew Keegan got himself in trouble with the police. Keegan was throwing a party in Marina Del Ray, California Saturday, July 2 night but he kept the music too loud that police had to warn him to turn it down. Keegan refused to abide and became "aggressive".
LAPD helicopters were circling the Venice Beach area and police descended on the residence. The authorities, which are numbered more than 10 personnel, threw him to the ground and had to taser him when he became belligerent. Keegan was then placed in handcuffs and witnesses said that the actor screamed to let him go.
"You could tell he was in pain," a witness told Us magazine. TMZ which acquired photos of the incident said that Keegan was never arrested and later released. However, the incident, according to a source who has spoken with the actor, has made him "very shaken up".
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!