Andrew Keegan Tasered and Slammed Down for Making Loud Noise
Former "7th Heaven" actor Andrew Keegan got himself in trouble with the police. Keegan was throwing a party in Marina Del Ray, California Saturday, July 2 night but he kept the music too loud that police had to warn him to turn it down. Keegan refused to abide and became "aggressive".
LAPD helicopters were circling the Venice Beach area and police descended on the residence. The authorities, which are numbered more than 10 personnel, threw him to the ground and had to taser him when he became belligerent. Keegan was then placed in handcuffs and witnesses said that the actor screamed to let him go.
"You could tell he was in pain," a witness told Us magazine. TMZ which acquired photos of the incident said that Keegan was never arrested and later released. However, the incident, according to a source who has spoken with the actor, has made him "very shaken up".
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split