Andrew Keegan Tasered and Slammed Down for Making Loud Noise
Former "7th Heaven" actor Andrew Keegan got himself in trouble with the police. Keegan was throwing a party in Marina Del Ray, California Saturday, July 2 night but he kept the music too loud that police had to warn him to turn it down. Keegan refused to abide and became "aggressive".
LAPD helicopters were circling the Venice Beach area and police descended on the residence. The authorities, which are numbered more than 10 personnel, threw him to the ground and had to taser him when he became belligerent. Keegan was then placed in handcuffs and witnesses said that the actor screamed to let him go.
"You could tell he was in pain," a witness told Us magazine. TMZ which acquired photos of the incident said that Keegan was never arrested and later released. However, the incident, according to a source who has spoken with the actor, has made him "very shaken up".
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover