Taylor Swift Tweets Apology for Concert Cancellation
Due to health reasons, Taylor Swift has to cancel a concert at the Yum Center in Louisville. "Due to illness and under doctor's orders, Taylor Swift has been forced to postpone tonight's performance, and the show has been rescheduled," an announcement on her official website reads. They didn't elaborate on her illness.
This is the first time the country singer has to cancel a concert. She wrote her regret on Twitter, saying, "Louisville, I so sorry to have to postpone this show to Oct 11. This is my first time having to do this. I'm so, so sorry." Her followers soon replied her with get-well wishes, creating a trending topic on the microblogging site.
The sold-out show was supposed to take place on Saturday, July 2 night. Swift will take a short break and her next stop is scheduled for July 8 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
More Taylor Swift News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby