Taylor Swift Tweets Apology for Concert Cancellation
Due to health reasons, Taylor Swift has to cancel a concert at the Yum Center in Louisville. "Due to illness and under doctor's orders, Taylor Swift has been forced to postpone tonight's performance, and the show has been rescheduled," an announcement on her official website reads. They didn't elaborate on her illness.
This is the first time the country singer has to cancel a concert. She wrote her regret on Twitter, saying, "Louisville, I so sorry to have to postpone this show to Oct 11. This is my first time having to do this. I'm so, so sorry." Her followers soon replied her with get-well wishes, creating a trending topic on the microblogging site.
The sold-out show was supposed to take place on Saturday, July 2 night. Swift will take a short break and her next stop is scheduled for July 8 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut