Taylor Swift Tweets Apology for Concert Cancellation
Due to health reasons, Taylor Swift has to cancel a concert at the Yum Center in Louisville. "Due to illness and under doctor's orders, Taylor Swift has been forced to postpone tonight's performance, and the show has been rescheduled," an announcement on her official website reads. They didn't elaborate on her illness.
This is the first time the country singer has to cancel a concert. She wrote her regret on Twitter, saying, "Louisville, I so sorry to have to postpone this show to Oct 11. This is my first time having to do this. I'm so, so sorry." Her followers soon replied her with get-well wishes, creating a trending topic on the microblogging site.
The sold-out show was supposed to take place on Saturday, July 2 night. Swift will take a short break and her next stop is scheduled for July 8 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
More Taylor Swift News
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge