Taylor Swift Tweets Apology for Concert Cancellation
Due to health reasons, Taylor Swift has to cancel a concert at the Yum Center in Louisville. "Due to illness and under doctor's orders, Taylor Swift has been forced to postpone tonight's performance, and the show has been rescheduled," an announcement on her official website reads. They didn't elaborate on her illness.
This is the first time the country singer has to cancel a concert. She wrote her regret on Twitter, saying, "Louisville, I so sorry to have to postpone this show to Oct 11. This is my first time having to do this. I'm so, so sorry." Her followers soon replied her with get-well wishes, creating a trending topic on the microblogging site.
The sold-out show was supposed to take place on Saturday, July 2 night. Swift will take a short break and her next stop is scheduled for July 8 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI