Jay-Z and Ashley Cole to Open Posh Eatery in London
There's a partnership formed between English footballer Ashley Cole and American rapper Jay-Z. These two moguls would like to give back to community by setting up a restaurant slash nightclub which would provide job fields for young people and monetary fund for some charity organizations.
Cole and Jay-Z's plan is to open "an ultra-posh eatery" in the luxurious area of London's Pall Mall. According to The Sun, they have created a shortlist of top chefs to work there and would call the place "40/40", just like Jay-Z's chain of nightclubs in U.S.
A percentage of the income each month would go for good causes including funding young film-makers in London. "This is the perfect way for Ashley to improve his image. He's aware his football career won't last forever and this is the ideal way to launch into a new area of expertise. He knows that his reputation isn't great and working with charities and disillusioned young people would help," a source said.
Although the eatery is still very early in its progress, stars reportedly have lined up to get VIP access. Rumor has it, Cole and Jay-Z are planning to invite Rihanna and Beyonce Knowles as next year's opening-night bash performers to lure customers.
More Jay-Z News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball