Feeling Burned Out, Vinny Leaves 'Jersey Shore'
Someone is sick of "Jersey Shore" and this is an internal case. Vinny Guadagnino has reportedly left the reality show and ditched the Seaside Heights house where the cast are now filming for season 5.
Vinny has once threatened to quit the show earlier this week after he complained of being "homesick". His housemates managed to convince him to stay but an argument with another cast member later on triggered his departure. TMZ said that this time "it's for good" and no one would beg him to come back because he had been "a pain in the ass".
Vinny has reportedly returned to his Staten Island home on Friday, July 1, feeling "burned out". MTV has not issued any statement regarding this and executive producer Sally Ann Salsano simply said, "We do not comment on the production of the show."
The fourth season of "Jersey Shore", which takes place in Italy, will begin airing August 4. There was a rumor that MTV would do a recasting for the sixth season but DJ Pauly D said no one in the show is replaceable.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince