Feeling Burned Out, Vinny Leaves 'Jersey Shore'
Someone is sick of "Jersey Shore" and this is an internal case. Vinny Guadagnino has reportedly left the reality show and ditched the Seaside Heights house where the cast are now filming for season 5.
Vinny has once threatened to quit the show earlier this week after he complained of being "homesick". His housemates managed to convince him to stay but an argument with another cast member later on triggered his departure. TMZ said that this time "it's for good" and no one would beg him to come back because he had been "a pain in the ass".
Vinny has reportedly returned to his Staten Island home on Friday, July 1, feeling "burned out". MTV has not issued any statement regarding this and executive producer Sally Ann Salsano simply said, "We do not comment on the production of the show."
The fourth season of "Jersey Shore", which takes place in Italy, will begin airing August 4. There was a rumor that MTV would do a recasting for the sixth season but DJ Pauly D said no one in the show is replaceable.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens