Feeling Burned Out, Vinny Leaves 'Jersey Shore'
Someone is sick of "Jersey Shore" and this is an internal case. Vinny Guadagnino has reportedly left the reality show and ditched the Seaside Heights house where the cast are now filming for season 5.
Vinny has once threatened to quit the show earlier this week after he complained of being "homesick". His housemates managed to convince him to stay but an argument with another cast member later on triggered his departure. TMZ said that this time "it's for good" and no one would beg him to come back because he had been "a pain in the ass".
Vinny has reportedly returned to his Staten Island home on Friday, July 1, feeling "burned out". MTV has not issued any statement regarding this and executive producer Sally Ann Salsano simply said, "We do not comment on the production of the show."
The fourth season of "Jersey Shore", which takes place in Italy, will begin airing August 4. There was a rumor that MTV would do a recasting for the sixth season but DJ Pauly D said no one in the show is replaceable.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences