Feeling Burned Out, Vinny Leaves 'Jersey Shore'
Someone is sick of "Jersey Shore" and this is an internal case. Vinny Guadagnino has reportedly left the reality show and ditched the Seaside Heights house where the cast are now filming for season 5.
Vinny has once threatened to quit the show earlier this week after he complained of being "homesick". His housemates managed to convince him to stay but an argument with another cast member later on triggered his departure. TMZ said that this time "it's for good" and no one would beg him to come back because he had been "a pain in the ass".
Vinny has reportedly returned to his Staten Island home on Friday, July 1, feeling "burned out". MTV has not issued any statement regarding this and executive producer Sally Ann Salsano simply said, "We do not comment on the production of the show."
The fourth season of "Jersey Shore", which takes place in Italy, will begin airing August 4. There was a rumor that MTV would do a recasting for the sixth season but DJ Pauly D said no one in the show is replaceable.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl