Feeling Burned Out, Vinny Leaves 'Jersey Shore'
Someone is sick of "Jersey Shore" and this is an internal case. Vinny Guadagnino has reportedly left the reality show and ditched the Seaside Heights house where the cast are now filming for season 5.
Vinny has once threatened to quit the show earlier this week after he complained of being "homesick". His housemates managed to convince him to stay but an argument with another cast member later on triggered his departure. TMZ said that this time "it's for good" and no one would beg him to come back because he had been "a pain in the ass".
Vinny has reportedly returned to his Staten Island home on Friday, July 1, feeling "burned out". MTV has not issued any statement regarding this and executive producer Sally Ann Salsano simply said, "We do not comment on the production of the show."
The fourth season of "Jersey Shore", which takes place in Italy, will begin airing August 4. There was a rumor that MTV would do a recasting for the sixth season but DJ Pauly D said no one in the show is replaceable.
More Jersey Shore News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'