Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane Officially Singles
On and off couple Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane are now officially no longer married. Arquette filed for divorce in January 2009 but they tried on reconciliation a few months later before deciding to once again walk different paths. The divorce was finalized on Friday, July 1.
Arquette married Jane in 2006 and has an eight-year-old daughter with him. They share joint custody of the child. Her rep said back in August 2010, "The split is completely amicable and their prime focus is their daughter."
Arquette herself said in a previous interview with E! Online that their separation is far from nasty drama. "We're both really good. I don't think people would even imagine that it could be so friendly and not weird," she said. Jane also maintains a good relationship with his first wife, actress Aysha Hauer.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story