Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane Officially Singles
On and off couple Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane are now officially no longer married. Arquette filed for divorce in January 2009 but they tried on reconciliation a few months later before deciding to once again walk different paths. The divorce was finalized on Friday, July 1.
Arquette married Jane in 2006 and has an eight-year-old daughter with him. They share joint custody of the child. Her rep said back in August 2010, "The split is completely amicable and their prime focus is their daughter."
Arquette herself said in a previous interview with E! Online that their separation is far from nasty drama. "We're both really good. I don't think people would even imagine that it could be so friendly and not weird," she said. Jane also maintains a good relationship with his first wife, actress Aysha Hauer.
More Patricia Arquette News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host