Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane Officially Singles
On and off couple Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane are now officially no longer married. Arquette filed for divorce in January 2009 but they tried on reconciliation a few months later before deciding to once again walk different paths. The divorce was finalized on Friday, July 1.
Arquette married Jane in 2006 and has an eight-year-old daughter with him. They share joint custody of the child. Her rep said back in August 2010, "The split is completely amicable and their prime focus is their daughter."
Arquette herself said in a previous interview with E! Online that their separation is far from nasty drama. "We're both really good. I don't think people would even imagine that it could be so friendly and not weird," she said. Jane also maintains a good relationship with his first wife, actress Aysha Hauer.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding