Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane Officially Singles
On and off couple Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane are now officially no longer married. Arquette filed for divorce in January 2009 but they tried on reconciliation a few months later before deciding to once again walk different paths. The divorce was finalized on Friday, July 1.
Arquette married Jane in 2006 and has an eight-year-old daughter with him. They share joint custody of the child. Her rep said back in August 2010, "The split is completely amicable and their prime focus is their daughter."
Arquette herself said in a previous interview with E! Online that their separation is far from nasty drama. "We're both really good. I don't think people would even imagine that it could be so friendly and not weird," she said. Jane also maintains a good relationship with his first wife, actress Aysha Hauer.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off