Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane Officially Singles
On and off couple Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane are now officially no longer married. Arquette filed for divorce in January 2009 but they tried on reconciliation a few months later before deciding to once again walk different paths. The divorce was finalized on Friday, July 1.
Arquette married Jane in 2006 and has an eight-year-old daughter with him. They share joint custody of the child. Her rep said back in August 2010, "The split is completely amicable and their prime focus is their daughter."
Arquette herself said in a previous interview with E! Online that their separation is far from nasty drama. "We're both really good. I don't think people would even imagine that it could be so friendly and not weird," she said. Jane also maintains a good relationship with his first wife, actress Aysha Hauer.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves