Interviewer Insisted: Aaron Carter Said Michael Jackson Gave Him Drugs
The story of Aaron Carter accusing Michael Jackson of supplying him with drugs and booze is overblown, according to Carter's side. A representative of the former child star has provided a hard evidence where he said nothing about the late King of Pop giving him his first taste of wine and cocaine when he was only 15.
Carter was first quoted by OK! Magazine in Australia as saying "Yes, [MJ] gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15. As for drugs? He gave me cocaine." But Carter's rep said it was a fabricated interview, adding "Nothing was said that was reported" and referring to a YouTube video which recorded the interview.
Daphne Barak who interviewed Aaron and jotted down his answers refused to back down. A rep for the international journalist released a statement to TMZ, "Aaron Carter told Daphne Barak in his lengthy interview in Spain, that Michael Jackson gave him alcohol and cocaine while he was 15. He also said that Michael invited him to sleep in his room, and when Aaron woke up at 5:00 AM, he found Michael on his bed."
Indeed, the video that Carter's rep provided has been edited here and there.
More Aaron Carter News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt