Interviewer Insisted: Aaron Carter Said Michael Jackson Gave Him Drugs
The story of Aaron Carter accusing Michael Jackson of supplying him with drugs and booze is overblown, according to Carter's side. A representative of the former child star has provided a hard evidence where he said nothing about the late King of Pop giving him his first taste of wine and cocaine when he was only 15.
Carter was first quoted by OK! Magazine in Australia as saying "Yes, [MJ] gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15. As for drugs? He gave me cocaine." But Carter's rep said it was a fabricated interview, adding "Nothing was said that was reported" and referring to a YouTube video which recorded the interview.
Daphne Barak who interviewed Aaron and jotted down his answers refused to back down. A rep for the international journalist released a statement to TMZ, "Aaron Carter told Daphne Barak in his lengthy interview in Spain, that Michael Jackson gave him alcohol and cocaine while he was 15. He also said that Michael invited him to sleep in his room, and when Aaron woke up at 5:00 AM, he found Michael on his bed."
Indeed, the video that Carter's rep provided has been edited here and there.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart