Interviewer Insisted: Aaron Carter Said Michael Jackson Gave Him Drugs
The story of Aaron Carter accusing Michael Jackson of supplying him with drugs and booze is overblown, according to Carter's side. A representative of the former child star has provided a hard evidence where he said nothing about the late King of Pop giving him his first taste of wine and cocaine when he was only 15.
Carter was first quoted by OK! Magazine in Australia as saying "Yes, [MJ] gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15. As for drugs? He gave me cocaine." But Carter's rep said it was a fabricated interview, adding "Nothing was said that was reported" and referring to a YouTube video which recorded the interview.
Daphne Barak who interviewed Aaron and jotted down his answers refused to back down. A rep for the international journalist released a statement to TMZ, "Aaron Carter told Daphne Barak in his lengthy interview in Spain, that Michael Jackson gave him alcohol and cocaine while he was 15. He also said that Michael invited him to sleep in his room, and when Aaron woke up at 5:00 AM, he found Michael on his bed."
Indeed, the video that Carter's rep provided has been edited here and there.
More Aaron Carter News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns