Interviewer Insisted: Aaron Carter Said Michael Jackson Gave Him Drugs
The story of Aaron Carter accusing Michael Jackson of supplying him with drugs and booze is overblown, according to Carter's side. A representative of the former child star has provided a hard evidence where he said nothing about the late King of Pop giving him his first taste of wine and cocaine when he was only 15.
Carter was first quoted by OK! Magazine in Australia as saying "Yes, [MJ] gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15. As for drugs? He gave me cocaine." But Carter's rep said it was a fabricated interview, adding "Nothing was said that was reported" and referring to a YouTube video which recorded the interview.
Daphne Barak who interviewed Aaron and jotted down his answers refused to back down. A rep for the international journalist released a statement to TMZ, "Aaron Carter told Daphne Barak in his lengthy interview in Spain, that Michael Jackson gave him alcohol and cocaine while he was 15. He also said that Michael invited him to sleep in his room, and when Aaron woke up at 5:00 AM, he found Michael on his bed."
Indeed, the video that Carter's rep provided has been edited here and there.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!