Beady Eye Debut 'The Beat Goes On' Music Video
Beady Eye have released a music video in support of their latest single "The Beat Goes On". It features the former Oasis member Liam Gallagher wearing a U.K.-flag coat and leading his new band to rock Isle of Wight festival in England. They wowed the huge crowd of the gig with the single.
"The Beat Goes On" is taken from Beady Eye's debut album "Different Gear, Still Speeding". To celebrate the release of the single, the band will drop two new mixes; "I'm Coming Up!" which will come out on July 11, and "Drifting" which will follow exactly a week later on July 18.
The band, meanwhile, have released the album since February this year. They received positive reviews for the effort, debuted at No. 3 on the U.K. album chart, and was certified gold by the end of May.
Beady Eye's "The Beat Goes On" music video
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer