Beady Eye Debut 'The Beat Goes On' Music Video
Beady Eye have released a music video in support of their latest single "The Beat Goes On". It features the former Oasis member Liam Gallagher wearing a U.K.-flag coat and leading his new band to rock Isle of Wight festival in England. They wowed the huge crowd of the gig with the single.
"The Beat Goes On" is taken from Beady Eye's debut album "Different Gear, Still Speeding". To celebrate the release of the single, the band will drop two new mixes; "I'm Coming Up!" which will come out on July 11, and "Drifting" which will follow exactly a week later on July 18.
The band, meanwhile, have released the album since February this year. They received positive reviews for the effort, debuted at No. 3 on the U.K. album chart, and was certified gold by the end of May.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart