Beady Eye Debut 'The Beat Goes On' Music Video
Beady Eye have released a music video in support of their latest single "The Beat Goes On". It features the former Oasis member Liam Gallagher wearing a U.K.-flag coat and leading his new band to rock Isle of Wight festival in England. They wowed the huge crowd of the gig with the single.
"The Beat Goes On" is taken from Beady Eye's debut album "Different Gear, Still Speeding". To celebrate the release of the single, the band will drop two new mixes; "I'm Coming Up!" which will come out on July 11, and "Drifting" which will follow exactly a week later on July 18.
The band, meanwhile, have released the album since February this year. They received positive reviews for the effort, debuted at No. 3 on the U.K. album chart, and was certified gold by the end of May.
Beady Eye's "The Beat Goes On" music video
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video