Beady Eye Debut 'The Beat Goes On' Music Video
Beady Eye have released a music video in support of their latest single "The Beat Goes On". It features the former Oasis member Liam Gallagher wearing a U.K.-flag coat and leading his new band to rock Isle of Wight festival in England. They wowed the huge crowd of the gig with the single.
"The Beat Goes On" is taken from Beady Eye's debut album "Different Gear, Still Speeding". To celebrate the release of the single, the band will drop two new mixes; "I'm Coming Up!" which will come out on July 11, and "Drifting" which will follow exactly a week later on July 18.
The band, meanwhile, have released the album since February this year. They received positive reviews for the effort, debuted at No. 3 on the U.K. album chart, and was certified gold by the end of May.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'