Beady Eye Debut 'The Beat Goes On' Music Video
Beady Eye have released a music video in support of their latest single "The Beat Goes On". It features the former Oasis member Liam Gallagher wearing a U.K.-flag coat and leading his new band to rock Isle of Wight festival in England. They wowed the huge crowd of the gig with the single.
"The Beat Goes On" is taken from Beady Eye's debut album "Different Gear, Still Speeding". To celebrate the release of the single, the band will drop two new mixes; "I'm Coming Up!" which will come out on July 11, and "Drifting" which will follow exactly a week later on July 18.
The band, meanwhile, have released the album since February this year. They received positive reviews for the effort, debuted at No. 3 on the U.K. album chart, and was certified gold by the end of May.
Beady Eye's "The Beat Goes On" music video
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame