'Underworld 4' Sets Date for Comic Con Panel
Expect to get sneak peeks from "Underworld 4: New Dawn" at San Diego Comic Con 2011. Sony's Screen Gems has booked Hall H on Friday, July 22 from 1:30 P.M. to 2:00 P.M. to hold a panel for the upcoming action fantasy film.
Kate Beckinsale, who will reprise her role as Selene, is expected to come along with co-stars Michael Ealy and Theo James. Additionally, directors Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein as well as producer Len Wiseman are set to show up at the event.
Serving as the fourth installment of "Underworld" film series, "New Dawn" follows vampire Selene as she learns that she has a fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter. Together, they will prevent a creation that could kill them all.
The movie is slated for January 20, 2012 release in the United States.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role