'Underworld 4' Sets Date for Comic Con Panel
Expect to get sneak peeks from "Underworld 4: New Dawn" at San Diego Comic Con 2011. Sony's Screen Gems has booked Hall H on Friday, July 22 from 1:30 P.M. to 2:00 P.M. to hold a panel for the upcoming action fantasy film.
Kate Beckinsale, who will reprise her role as Selene, is expected to come along with co-stars Michael Ealy and Theo James. Additionally, directors Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein as well as producer Len Wiseman are set to show up at the event.
Serving as the fourth installment of "Underworld" film series, "New Dawn" follows vampire Selene as she learns that she has a fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter. Together, they will prevent a creation that could kill them all.
The movie is slated for January 20, 2012 release in the United States.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour