'Underworld 4' Sets Date for Comic Con Panel
Expect to get sneak peeks from "Underworld 4: New Dawn" at San Diego Comic Con 2011. Sony's Screen Gems has booked Hall H on Friday, July 22 from 1:30 P.M. to 2:00 P.M. to hold a panel for the upcoming action fantasy film.
Kate Beckinsale, who will reprise her role as Selene, is expected to come along with co-stars Michael Ealy and Theo James. Additionally, directors Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein as well as producer Len Wiseman are set to show up at the event.
Serving as the fourth installment of "Underworld" film series, "New Dawn" follows vampire Selene as she learns that she has a fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter. Together, they will prevent a creation that could kill them all.
The movie is slated for January 20, 2012 release in the United States.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC