'Underworld 4' Sets Date for Comic Con Panel
Expect to get sneak peeks from "Underworld 4: New Dawn" at San Diego Comic Con 2011. Sony's Screen Gems has booked Hall H on Friday, July 22 from 1:30 P.M. to 2:00 P.M. to hold a panel for the upcoming action fantasy film.
Kate Beckinsale, who will reprise her role as Selene, is expected to come along with co-stars Michael Ealy and Theo James. Additionally, directors Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein as well as producer Len Wiseman are set to show up at the event.
Serving as the fourth installment of "Underworld" film series, "New Dawn" follows vampire Selene as she learns that she has a fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter. Together, they will prevent a creation that could kill them all.
The movie is slated for January 20, 2012 release in the United States.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!