'Underworld 4' Sets Date for Comic Con Panel
Expect to get sneak peeks from "Underworld 4: New Dawn" at San Diego Comic Con 2011. Sony's Screen Gems has booked Hall H on Friday, July 22 from 1:30 P.M. to 2:00 P.M. to hold a panel for the upcoming action fantasy film.
Kate Beckinsale, who will reprise her role as Selene, is expected to come along with co-stars Michael Ealy and Theo James. Additionally, directors Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein as well as producer Len Wiseman are set to show up at the event.
Serving as the fourth installment of "Underworld" film series, "New Dawn" follows vampire Selene as she learns that she has a fourteen-year-old vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter. Together, they will prevent a creation that could kill them all.
The movie is slated for January 20, 2012 release in the United States.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son