Video Tribute Remembering 'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn Pops Online
A video tribute in honor of Ryan Dunn's memory has found its way out. The production team behind "Jackass" has given fans a chance to see the five-and-a-half minute montage shown at the late daredevil's memorial service by posting it online. Filled with some of Ryan's most hilarious stunts, it is not necessarily safe for work due to some strong language.
Opened with a dedication to "our brother", the montage cuts to a scene where Ryan being knocked to the ground by a giant hand. Snippets of the 34-year-old rolling off a roof in a large bucket, swimming in excrement, getting kick-boxed by a female boxer and many more then take over. It ends with Ryan laughing hysterically while the words "We love you Ryan" appear beneath.
The montage, which second half was cut together by "Jackass" star Rick Kosick, includes "The Light Outlives the Star", a song for Ryan by Roger Alan Wade. In a statement to MTV News, fellow co-star Johnny Knoxville explained, "Ryan was really crazy about my cousin Roger. He loved his music and really looked up to him. Rog' was equally as crazy about Ryan and, like everyone else, was shook by his passing. Rest in peace, brother. We love you."
Ryan was killed in a car accident after his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 swerved off the road, collided with a guardrail and burst into flames. Initial autopsy results noted accidental blunt-force and thermal trauma as his cause of death, while toxicology report revealed his blood alcohol concentration was at .196 percent, more than twice the legal limit for drivers in Pennsylvania.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test