Video Tribute Remembering 'Jackass' Star Ryan Dunn Pops Online
A video tribute in honor of Ryan Dunn's memory has found its way out. The production team behind "Jackass" has given fans a chance to see the five-and-a-half minute montage shown at the late daredevil's memorial service by posting it online. Filled with some of Ryan's most hilarious stunts, it is not necessarily safe for work due to some strong language.
Opened with a dedication to "our brother", the montage cuts to a scene where Ryan being knocked to the ground by a giant hand. Snippets of the 34-year-old rolling off a roof in a large bucket, swimming in excrement, getting kick-boxed by a female boxer and many more then take over. It ends with Ryan laughing hysterically while the words "We love you Ryan" appear beneath.
The montage, which second half was cut together by "Jackass" star Rick Kosick, includes "The Light Outlives the Star", a song for Ryan by Roger Alan Wade. In a statement to MTV News, fellow co-star Johnny Knoxville explained, "Ryan was really crazy about my cousin Roger. He loved his music and really looked up to him. Rog' was equally as crazy about Ryan and, like everyone else, was shook by his passing. Rest in peace, brother. We love you."
Ryan was killed in a car accident after his 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 swerved off the road, collided with a guardrail and burst into flames. Initial autopsy results noted accidental blunt-force and thermal trauma as his cause of death, while toxicology report revealed his blood alcohol concentration was at .196 percent, more than twice the legal limit for drivers in Pennsylvania.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13