New 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Clip: Tiptoeing Into Bellatrix's Vault Spot
After giving a sneak peek at the Chamber of Secrets scene from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", Warner Bros. teases what happens once Harry, Ron and Hermione enter Bellatrix Lestrange's vault spot at Gringotts. The clip sees them trying hard to get a hold of Lord Voldemort's Horcrux before a multiplication curse, which has been cast upon the room, swallows them all.
Harry, Ron and Hermione break into the wizarding bank with the assistance of a Goblin. It's one of their efforts to find and destroy Horcruxes, the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality, before the evil lord comes with stronger power, kills their loved ones and turns the Wizarding world into the land of darkness.
In this battle, the stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry Potter who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson will return the upcoming movie as Harry, Ron and Hermione respectively, and Ralph Fiennes will reprise his role as the Dark Lord.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier