New 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Clip: Tiptoeing Into Bellatrix's Vault Spot
After giving a sneak peek at the Chamber of Secrets scene from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", Warner Bros. teases what happens once Harry, Ron and Hermione enter Bellatrix Lestrange's vault spot at Gringotts. The clip sees them trying hard to get a hold of Lord Voldemort's Horcrux before a multiplication curse, which has been cast upon the room, swallows them all.
Harry, Ron and Hermione break into the wizarding bank with the assistance of a Goblin. It's one of their efforts to find and destroy Horcruxes, the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality, before the evil lord comes with stronger power, kills their loved ones and turns the Wizarding world into the land of darkness.
In this battle, the stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry Potter who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson will return the upcoming movie as Harry, Ron and Hermione respectively, and Ralph Fiennes will reprise his role as the Dark Lord.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri