New 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Clip: Tiptoeing Into Bellatrix's Vault Spot
After giving a sneak peek at the Chamber of Secrets scene from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", Warner Bros. teases what happens once Harry, Ron and Hermione enter Bellatrix Lestrange's vault spot at Gringotts. The clip sees them trying hard to get a hold of Lord Voldemort's Horcrux before a multiplication curse, which has been cast upon the room, swallows them all.
Harry, Ron and Hermione break into the wizarding bank with the assistance of a Goblin. It's one of their efforts to find and destroy Horcruxes, the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality, before the evil lord comes with stronger power, kills their loved ones and turns the Wizarding world into the land of darkness.
In this battle, the stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry Potter who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson will return the upcoming movie as Harry, Ron and Hermione respectively, and Ralph Fiennes will reprise his role as the Dark Lord.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'