New 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Clip: Tiptoeing Into Bellatrix's Vault Spot
After giving a sneak peek at the Chamber of Secrets scene from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", Warner Bros. teases what happens once Harry, Ron and Hermione enter Bellatrix Lestrange's vault spot at Gringotts. The clip sees them trying hard to get a hold of Lord Voldemort's Horcrux before a multiplication curse, which has been cast upon the room, swallows them all.
Harry, Ron and Hermione break into the wizarding bank with the assistance of a Goblin. It's one of their efforts to find and destroy Horcruxes, the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality, before the evil lord comes with stronger power, kills their loved ones and turns the Wizarding world into the land of darkness.
In this battle, the stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry Potter who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson will return the upcoming movie as Harry, Ron and Hermione respectively, and Ralph Fiennes will reprise his role as the Dark Lord.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame