Cher Lloyd Screams Message to Haters in 'Swagger Jagger' Video
Negative response Cher Lloyd received for her song "Swagger Jagger" didn't stop her from releasing a music video for the single. The clip puts on colorful catchy captions while she's prancing around in various '80s-inspired outfits sending her message to the haters and at the same time announcing her presence as a new artist.
"Swagger Jagger" leaked last month. Some critics claimed it's an overproduced track, and said the former contestant of "The X Factor" could actually do better than the heavily-autotuned song which features over-enthusiastic lyrics, yet lacks fresh and distinct material. Still, not all the review was bad. Some fans said it's a good, bouncy song and the colorful video serves it quite well.
Cher herself has expressed her outrage over the leak of the song last month. On Twitter, she ranted, "I've never been this upset ever! I worked so hard, and people wanna ruin it for me. If you wanted to hurt me, you've done a great job." However, she stays positive and has lately retweeted a bunch of supportive messages from her fans.
Cher Lloyd graduated from "The X Factor" last year. The Syco Music artist finished in the fourth place, but became one of the former contestants who received a lot of attention due to her connection with will.i.am and rumor that she was signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'