Cher Lloyd Screams Message to Haters in 'Swagger Jagger' Video
Negative response Cher Lloyd received for her song "Swagger Jagger" didn't stop her from releasing a music video for the single. The clip puts on colorful catchy captions while she's prancing around in various '80s-inspired outfits sending her message to the haters and at the same time announcing her presence as a new artist.
"Swagger Jagger" leaked last month. Some critics claimed it's an overproduced track, and said the former contestant of "The X Factor" could actually do better than the heavily-autotuned song which features over-enthusiastic lyrics, yet lacks fresh and distinct material. Still, not all the review was bad. Some fans said it's a good, bouncy song and the colorful video serves it quite well.
Cher herself has expressed her outrage over the leak of the song last month. On Twitter, she ranted, "I've never been this upset ever! I worked so hard, and people wanna ruin it for me. If you wanted to hurt me, you've done a great job." However, she stays positive and has lately retweeted a bunch of supportive messages from her fans.
Cher Lloyd graduated from "The X Factor" last year. The Syco Music artist finished in the fourth place, but became one of the former contestants who received a lot of attention due to her connection with will.i.am and rumor that she was signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake