Cher Lloyd Screams Message to Haters in 'Swagger Jagger' Video
Negative response Cher Lloyd received for her song "Swagger Jagger" didn't stop her from releasing a music video for the single. The clip puts on colorful catchy captions while she's prancing around in various '80s-inspired outfits sending her message to the haters and at the same time announcing her presence as a new artist.
"Swagger Jagger" leaked last month. Some critics claimed it's an overproduced track, and said the former contestant of "The X Factor" could actually do better than the heavily-autotuned song which features over-enthusiastic lyrics, yet lacks fresh and distinct material. Still, not all the review was bad. Some fans said it's a good, bouncy song and the colorful video serves it quite well.
Cher herself has expressed her outrage over the leak of the song last month. On Twitter, she ranted, "I've never been this upset ever! I worked so hard, and people wanna ruin it for me. If you wanted to hurt me, you've done a great job." However, she stays positive and has lately retweeted a bunch of supportive messages from her fans.
Cher Lloyd graduated from "The X Factor" last year. The Syco Music artist finished in the fourth place, but became one of the former contestants who received a lot of attention due to her connection with will.i.am and rumor that she was signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds