Cher Lloyd Screams Message to Haters in 'Swagger Jagger' Video
Negative response Cher Lloyd received for her song "Swagger Jagger" didn't stop her from releasing a music video for the single. The clip puts on colorful catchy captions while she's prancing around in various '80s-inspired outfits sending her message to the haters and at the same time announcing her presence as a new artist.
"Swagger Jagger" leaked last month. Some critics claimed it's an overproduced track, and said the former contestant of "The X Factor" could actually do better than the heavily-autotuned song which features over-enthusiastic lyrics, yet lacks fresh and distinct material. Still, not all the review was bad. Some fans said it's a good, bouncy song and the colorful video serves it quite well.
Cher herself has expressed her outrage over the leak of the song last month. On Twitter, she ranted, "I've never been this upset ever! I worked so hard, and people wanna ruin it for me. If you wanted to hurt me, you've done a great job." However, she stays positive and has lately retweeted a bunch of supportive messages from her fans.
Cher Lloyd graduated from "The X Factor" last year. The Syco Music artist finished in the fourth place, but became one of the former contestants who received a lot of attention due to her connection with will.i.am and rumor that she was signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
Cher Lloyd's "Swagger Jagger" music video
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges