Video: David Letterman Flips Off Audience on His Late Night Show
David Letterman has made rude sign during TV broadcast. The host of "Late Show with David Letterman" fired a double flip-off at his audience when they interrupted him while he is interviewing guest Julia Roberts about her family on Thursday, June 30.
Calling the "Larry Crowne" leading lady a "very lucky woman" for having three children as part of her family, Letterman admitted, "One of my sadnesses in life is that my son does not have a brother or a sister - older or younger." When the audience responded to his statement with a collective, half-sincere "awww!", the 64-year-old comedian gave them the finger.
Roberts, who had been able to balance Letterman's comedic side, was speechless when watching him showing the rude gesture. During her appearance on the late night talk show, the Oscar-winning actress was also surprised when her "Larry Crowne" co-star Tom Hanks burst into the set to play an impromptu version of "The Newlywed Game".
"Can I play? Can I play?" Hanks yelled as he ran on the stage. During the game, the "Angels & Demons" actor gave inaccurate facts while Roberts answered correctly to most of the questions. As an example, when Letterman asked the "Eat Pray Love" beauty how many children Hanks had, she accurately responded four, but his answer on his card was "Honestly, no idea."
David Letterman flips off the audience
Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks play "The Newlywed Game"
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?