Video: David Letterman Flips Off Audience on His Late Night Show
David Letterman has made rude sign during TV broadcast. The host of "Late Show with David Letterman" fired a double flip-off at his audience when they interrupted him while he is interviewing guest Julia Roberts about her family on Thursday, June 30.
Calling the "Larry Crowne" leading lady a "very lucky woman" for having three children as part of her family, Letterman admitted, "One of my sadnesses in life is that my son does not have a brother or a sister - older or younger." When the audience responded to his statement with a collective, half-sincere "awww!", the 64-year-old comedian gave them the finger.
Roberts, who had been able to balance Letterman's comedic side, was speechless when watching him showing the rude gesture. During her appearance on the late night talk show, the Oscar-winning actress was also surprised when her "Larry Crowne" co-star Tom Hanks burst into the set to play an impromptu version of "The Newlywed Game".
"Can I play? Can I play?" Hanks yelled as he ran on the stage. During the game, the "Angels & Demons" actor gave inaccurate facts while Roberts answered correctly to most of the questions. As an example, when Letterman asked the "Eat Pray Love" beauty how many children Hanks had, she accurately responded four, but his answer on his card was "Honestly, no idea."
David Letterman flips off the audience
Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks play "The Newlywed Game"
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch