Cover Blown, Salma Hayek's Husband Fathers Linda Evangelista's Son
It has just been revealed that Salma Hayek is married to a French billionaire who fathers Linda Evangelista's four-year-old son. Evangelista has been keeping her baby's daddy a secret for years but her cover was blown when she had to appear in Manhattan Family Court to settle a custody arrangement with Francois-Henri Pinault.
Timeline-wise, Evangelista conceived Pinault's baby in early 2006 during which he was separated from then-girlfriend Hayek. Pinault got back with Hayek in the same year and she fell pregnant in late 2006 before giving birth to their daughter in September 2007. Pinault and Hayek then called off their engagement in 2008 but eventually walked down the aisle in February 2009.
There is no clue whether Hayek knows that her husband also fathers another son. She said in past interviews that Pinault only has three children, their daughter and two kids from his previous marriage. Page Six had in 2007 pointed out that the rich businessman could be Evangelista's baby 's daddy but her rep denied it.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen