Cover Blown, Salma Hayek's Husband Fathers Linda Evangelista's Son
It has just been revealed that Salma Hayek is married to a French billionaire who fathers Linda Evangelista's four-year-old son. Evangelista has been keeping her baby's daddy a secret for years but her cover was blown when she had to appear in Manhattan Family Court to settle a custody arrangement with Francois-Henri Pinault.
Timeline-wise, Evangelista conceived Pinault's baby in early 2006 during which he was separated from then-girlfriend Hayek. Pinault got back with Hayek in the same year and she fell pregnant in late 2006 before giving birth to their daughter in September 2007. Pinault and Hayek then called off their engagement in 2008 but eventually walked down the aisle in February 2009.
There is no clue whether Hayek knows that her husband also fathers another son. She said in past interviews that Pinault only has three children, their daughter and two kids from his previous marriage. Page Six had in 2007 pointed out that the rich businessman could be Evangelista's baby 's daddy but her rep denied it.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars