Aaron Carter: Michael Jackson Gave Me Wine and Cocaine
Aaron Carter has revealed an eight-year-old secret involving him and the late Michael Jackson. The former child star said that he befriended the King of Pop when he was only 15 and he supplied him with drugs and alcohol.
"I never talked about it This is the first time," Carter told OK Magazine. "I do I miss Michael I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did. But I was also troubled about what he did to me."
Going more specific on what kind of alcohol was offered, Aaron said, "Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15." He continued, "He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff. We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behavior bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police."
Michael's life has been haunted with accusations that he has molested young boys. Back in 2004, Aaron's mother revealed about a night where Aaron spent the night at Michael's Neverland Ranch and was given drugs. But Aaron denied his mother's allegation, telling People, "I don't do drugs. I didn't do them with Michael Jackson and I don't do them with anyone else."
Aaron entered rehab earlier this year to seek help for "some emotional and spiritual issues." He also has a history of substance abuse in the past and was arrested in 2008 for investigation of marijuana possession.
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together