Aaron Carter: Michael Jackson Gave Me Wine and Cocaine
Aaron Carter has revealed an eight-year-old secret involving him and the late Michael Jackson. The former child star said that he befriended the King of Pop when he was only 15 and he supplied him with drugs and alcohol.
"I never talked about it This is the first time," Carter told OK Magazine. "I do I miss Michael I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did. But I was also troubled about what he did to me."
Going more specific on what kind of alcohol was offered, Aaron said, "Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15." He continued, "He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff. We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behavior bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police."
Michael's life has been haunted with accusations that he has molested young boys. Back in 2004, Aaron's mother revealed about a night where Aaron spent the night at Michael's Neverland Ranch and was given drugs. But Aaron denied his mother's allegation, telling People, "I don't do drugs. I didn't do them with Michael Jackson and I don't do them with anyone else."
Aaron entered rehab earlier this year to seek help for "some emotional and spiritual issues." He also has a history of substance abuse in the past and was arrested in 2008 for investigation of marijuana possession.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance