Aaron Carter: Michael Jackson Gave Me Wine and Cocaine
Aaron Carter has revealed an eight-year-old secret involving him and the late Michael Jackson. The former child star said that he befriended the King of Pop when he was only 15 and he supplied him with drugs and alcohol.
"I never talked about it This is the first time," Carter told OK Magazine. "I do I miss Michael I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did. But I was also troubled about what he did to me."
Going more specific on what kind of alcohol was offered, Aaron said, "Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15." He continued, "He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff. We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behavior bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police."
Michael's life has been haunted with accusations that he has molested young boys. Back in 2004, Aaron's mother revealed about a night where Aaron spent the night at Michael's Neverland Ranch and was given drugs. But Aaron denied his mother's allegation, telling People, "I don't do drugs. I didn't do them with Michael Jackson and I don't do them with anyone else."
Aaron entered rehab earlier this year to seek help for "some emotional and spiritual issues." He also has a history of substance abuse in the past and was arrested in 2008 for investigation of marijuana possession.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed