Paris Hilton Went for a Date With 'The Hangover' Director
For Paris Hilton, a month is not necessary to get over a break-up. The hotel heiress, who announced her split from boyfriend of one year Cy Waits on June 22, was spotted catching a show at Los Angeles' Beacher's Madhouse with "The Hangover" director Todd Phillips.
Paris and Todd went together to the venue inside Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel where they met her sister Nicky Hilton. The group sat at a secluded table toward the back of the club. Witnesses said that the alleged couple shared kisses throughout the night and could not take their eyes off each other.
Paris was wrapped in a blue patterned strapless dress and wore a diamante headband. They actually started the date at Chateau Marmont where they met friends and enjoyed glasses of wine. ,a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2010049/Paris-Hilton-heads-home-night-Hangover-director-Todd-Phillips-just-days-split-Cy-Waits.html" class="submenu" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Todd, 40, drove the 30-year-old socialite home after the outing.
Paris and Todd have been friends for several years. She was even rumored starring in the sequel to "The Hangover". Spokespersons for both have not commented on their status.
More Paris Hilton News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences