Paris Hilton Went for a Date With 'The Hangover' Director
For Paris Hilton, a month is not necessary to get over a break-up. The hotel heiress, who announced her split from boyfriend of one year Cy Waits on June 22, was spotted catching a show at Los Angeles' Beacher's Madhouse with "The Hangover" director Todd Phillips.
Paris and Todd went together to the venue inside Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel where they met her sister Nicky Hilton. The group sat at a secluded table toward the back of the club. Witnesses said that the alleged couple shared kisses throughout the night and could not take their eyes off each other.
Paris was wrapped in a blue patterned strapless dress and wore a diamante headband. They actually started the date at Chateau Marmont where they met friends and enjoyed glasses of wine. ,a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2010049/Paris-Hilton-heads-home-night-Hangover-director-Todd-Phillips-just-days-split-Cy-Waits.html" class="submenu" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Todd, 40, drove the 30-year-old socialite home after the outing.
Paris and Todd have been friends for several years. She was even rumored starring in the sequel to "The Hangover". Spokespersons for both have not commented on their status.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media