Paris Hilton Went for a Date With 'The Hangover' Director
For Paris Hilton, a month is not necessary to get over a break-up. The hotel heiress, who announced her split from boyfriend of one year Cy Waits on June 22, was spotted catching a show at Los Angeles' Beacher's Madhouse with "The Hangover" director Todd Phillips.
Paris and Todd went together to the venue inside Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel where they met her sister Nicky Hilton. The group sat at a secluded table toward the back of the club. Witnesses said that the alleged couple shared kisses throughout the night and could not take their eyes off each other.
Paris was wrapped in a blue patterned strapless dress and wore a diamante headband. They actually started the date at Chateau Marmont where they met friends and enjoyed glasses of wine. ,a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2010049/Paris-Hilton-heads-home-night-Hangover-director-Todd-Phillips-just-days-split-Cy-Waits.html" class="submenu" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Todd, 40, drove the 30-year-old socialite home after the outing.
Paris and Todd have been friends for several years. She was even rumored starring in the sequel to "The Hangover". Spokespersons for both have not commented on their status.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards