Paris Hilton Went for a Date With 'The Hangover' Director
For Paris Hilton, a month is not necessary to get over a break-up. The hotel heiress, who announced her split from boyfriend of one year Cy Waits on June 22, was spotted catching a show at Los Angeles' Beacher's Madhouse with "The Hangover" director Todd Phillips.
Paris and Todd went together to the venue inside Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel where they met her sister Nicky Hilton. The group sat at a secluded table toward the back of the club. Witnesses said that the alleged couple shared kisses throughout the night and could not take their eyes off each other.
Paris was wrapped in a blue patterned strapless dress and wore a diamante headband. They actually started the date at Chateau Marmont where they met friends and enjoyed glasses of wine. ,a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2010049/Paris-Hilton-heads-home-night-Hangover-director-Todd-Phillips-just-days-split-Cy-Waits.html" class="submenu" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Todd, 40, drove the 30-year-old socialite home after the outing.
Paris and Todd have been friends for several years. She was even rumored starring in the sequel to "The Hangover". Spokespersons for both have not commented on their status.
More Paris Hilton News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera