Paris Hilton Went for a Date With 'The Hangover' Director
For Paris Hilton, a month is not necessary to get over a break-up. The hotel heiress, who announced her split from boyfriend of one year Cy Waits on June 22, was spotted catching a show at Los Angeles' Beacher's Madhouse with "The Hangover" director Todd Phillips.
Paris and Todd went together to the venue inside Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel where they met her sister Nicky Hilton. The group sat at a secluded table toward the back of the club. Witnesses said that the alleged couple shared kisses throughout the night and could not take their eyes off each other.
Paris was wrapped in a blue patterned strapless dress and wore a diamante headband. They actually started the date at Chateau Marmont where they met friends and enjoyed glasses of wine. ,a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2010049/Paris-Hilton-heads-home-night-Hangover-director-Todd-Phillips-just-days-split-Cy-Waits.html" class="submenu" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Todd, 40, drove the 30-year-old socialite home after the outing.
Paris and Todd have been friends for several years. She was even rumored starring in the sequel to "The Hangover". Spokespersons for both have not commented on their status.
More Paris Hilton News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'