Report: Octomom Nadya Suleman Made More Than $20K in June
Nadya Suleman, who came to international attention when she gave birth to octuplets in 2009, may have made a lot of money in one month. While the 34-year-old claimed in a recent interview she has no money to pay for her children's school, food or mortgage, sources close to her told TMZ that she has raked in a grand total of $28,000 in the month of June alone.
Accordingly, the octomom made the money from new celebrity dating show "Celebridate", a celebrity boxing match, bikini photo shoots and several paid interviews among others. It is also noted that she has more paid gigs in store, including a possible instructional workout video.
In another news, Nadya could lose her California home after the bank reportedly began foreclosure proceedings. Owner Amer Haddadin told Radar Online Thursday, June 30, "She's behind this month for payment on the house. The bank has been calling me and they're telling me that we're behind in the payments and if we don't pay by today, they're going to move forward with the foreclosure."
Amer went on to say that he will file a lawsuit against Nadya. "I've been calling everybody and nobody is picking up the phone or giving me any information or answers. I have no choice but to file a lawsuit against Nadya sometime this week or next week," he said. "After two and a half years, I've been helping to accommodate her and keep a roof over the children's heads and after all that, this is what they do to me."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell