Beaming Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg Tie the Knot for 'Ted'
Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg have walked down the aisle during the production of their new film "Ted". The "Black Swan" beauty and "The Other Guys" actor looked like a happy couple as they shot a wedding scene for the upcoming comedy on Thursday, June 30.
Justin Timberlake's co-star in "Friends with Benefits" was beaming in a flowing white wedding gown complete with the veil, while the Micky Ward of "The Fighter" was all smiles in a black tuxedo. The on-screen pair were hand-in-hand when they were snapped leaving a church in Boston, Mass. with the leading lady holding a bouquet of flowers.
Directed by Seth MacFarlane, "Ted" follows John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg), a grown man who must deal with the cherished teddy bear who came to life as the result of a childhood wish and has refused to leave his side ever since. Laura Vandervoort, Giovanni Ribisi, Joel McHale and Jessica Stroup are among other stars supporting this film which is due July 13, 2012 in the U.S.
More Ted News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed