Beaming Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg Tie the Knot for 'Ted'
Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg have walked down the aisle during the production of their new film "Ted". The "Black Swan" beauty and "The Other Guys" actor looked like a happy couple as they shot a wedding scene for the upcoming comedy on Thursday, June 30.
Justin Timberlake's co-star in "Friends with Benefits" was beaming in a flowing white wedding gown complete with the veil, while the Micky Ward of "The Fighter" was all smiles in a black tuxedo. The on-screen pair were hand-in-hand when they were snapped leaving a church in Boston, Mass. with the leading lady holding a bouquet of flowers.
Directed by Seth MacFarlane, "Ted" follows John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg), a grown man who must deal with the cherished teddy bear who came to life as the result of a childhood wish and has refused to leave his side ever since. Laura Vandervoort, Giovanni Ribisi, Joel McHale and Jessica Stroup are among other stars supporting this film which is due July 13, 2012 in the U.S.
More Ted News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding