Beaming Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg Tie the Knot for 'Ted'
Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg have walked down the aisle during the production of their new film "Ted". The "Black Swan" beauty and "The Other Guys" actor looked like a happy couple as they shot a wedding scene for the upcoming comedy on Thursday, June 30.
Justin Timberlake's co-star in "Friends with Benefits" was beaming in a flowing white wedding gown complete with the veil, while the Micky Ward of "The Fighter" was all smiles in a black tuxedo. The on-screen pair were hand-in-hand when they were snapped leaving a church in Boston, Mass. with the leading lady holding a bouquet of flowers.
Directed by Seth MacFarlane, "Ted" follows John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg), a grown man who must deal with the cherished teddy bear who came to life as the result of a childhood wish and has refused to leave his side ever since. Laura Vandervoort, Giovanni Ribisi, Joel McHale and Jessica Stroup are among other stars supporting this film which is due July 13, 2012 in the U.S.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri