Beaming Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg Tie the Knot for 'Ted'
Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg have walked down the aisle during the production of their new film "Ted". The "Black Swan" beauty and "The Other Guys" actor looked like a happy couple as they shot a wedding scene for the upcoming comedy on Thursday, June 30.
Justin Timberlake's co-star in "Friends with Benefits" was beaming in a flowing white wedding gown complete with the veil, while the Micky Ward of "The Fighter" was all smiles in a black tuxedo. The on-screen pair were hand-in-hand when they were snapped leaving a church in Boston, Mass. with the leading lady holding a bouquet of flowers.
Directed by Seth MacFarlane, "Ted" follows John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg), a grown man who must deal with the cherished teddy bear who came to life as the result of a childhood wish and has refused to leave his side ever since. Laura Vandervoort, Giovanni Ribisi, Joel McHale and Jessica Stroup are among other stars supporting this film which is due July 13, 2012 in the U.S.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce