Beaming Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg Tie the Knot for 'Ted'
Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg have walked down the aisle during the production of their new film "Ted". The "Black Swan" beauty and "The Other Guys" actor looked like a happy couple as they shot a wedding scene for the upcoming comedy on Thursday, June 30.
Justin Timberlake's co-star in "Friends with Benefits" was beaming in a flowing white wedding gown complete with the veil, while the Micky Ward of "The Fighter" was all smiles in a black tuxedo. The on-screen pair were hand-in-hand when they were snapped leaving a church in Boston, Mass. with the leading lady holding a bouquet of flowers.
Directed by Seth MacFarlane, "Ted" follows John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg), a grown man who must deal with the cherished teddy bear who came to life as the result of a childhood wish and has refused to leave his side ever since. Laura Vandervoort, Giovanni Ribisi, Joel McHale and Jessica Stroup are among other stars supporting this film which is due July 13, 2012 in the U.S.
More Ted News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies