Owl City Time Travels in 'Deer in the Headlights' Video
One-man act Owl City travels to the future in a music video for his latest single "Deer in the Headlights". In this clip, Adam Young ditches his skateboard and hops a DeLorean from 1985 movie "Back to the Future". He drives it in a speed light and makes a stop at a convenience store. In his dream-state mind, he runs into a beautiful girl only to realize that he's staring at a bearded man in turban.
"It's a quirky video for a cheeky song that quips, 'Why are we in love if it's for all the wrong reasons?' " he explained the concept of the video. "The song is about fending off the blinding light of superficial fluff relationships and saying, 'Thanks, but I'd rather be alone and thus avoid a million shallow heartbreaks until I meet the girl of my dreams.' "
"Deer in the Headlights" is lifted from Owl City's second studio album "All Things Bright and Beautiful" which has been released in the United States since June 14.
Owl City's "Deer in the Headlights" music video
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars