Meet Eight New Houseguests of 'Big Brother' Season 13
CBS has introduced new houseguests who will participate in this season of "Big Brother". They are music inventory manager Adam Poch (39), model Cassi Colvin (26), college student Dominic Briones, writer Kalia Booker (30), human resources manager Keith Henderson (32), legal file clerk Lawon Exum (39), VIP cocktail waitress Porsche Briggs (23), and outdoors industry exec Shelly Moore (41).
Beside these eight people, there will be some iconic "dynamic duos" from past seasons who will join them in the thirteenth cycle of the reality show. Dubbed "Double Trouble", these returning pairs will not be revealed until the premiere, which is set on Thursday, July 7 at 9 P.M.
The dynamic duo options are Brendon and Rachel (season 12), Dr. Will and Mike Boogie (season 2), Jessie and Natalie (season 10), Evel Dick and Daniele (season 8), Jeff and Jordan (season 11), and Hayden and Enzo (season 12). Their return is said to "immediately impact the way the game will be played."
Both the brand new and familiar faces will live in a Venice Beach loft-inspired house which boasts "an urban design that brings the outside decor in and the inside decor out." It features a Frank Gehry-inspired bedroom, surfboards on the walls, an indoor chess park, a tarot card Parlor and something called a "popsicle room".
Details and video interviews of the eight new houseguests as well as pictures of the house can be seen on "Big Brother" official website.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special