Turning to Supernatural Thriller, Christopher Nolan Hires Keith Gordon
Christopher Nolan is turning his attention to the horror genre. The filmmaker, who is known for his work in such movies as "The Dark Knight" and "Inception", has through his company, Syncopy, set up a supernatural thriller at Warner Bros., but he won't be the one directing the new project.
Nolan, instead, hired Keith Gordon to write and direct this untitled supernatural thriller project, while he himself takes the role of executive producer along with partner Emma Thomas. This will be a second time the 40-year-old takes a role behind the scenes for the projects he produces. He's giving the directing job of Superman reboot "Man of Steel" to Zack Snyder.
Gordon is perhaps known for his role as Arnie Cunningham in 1983 horror film "Christine". He has directed films, such as "Waking the Dead" and "The Singing Detective", and episodes of "The Killing" and "Dexter". The 50-year-old has worked as Nolan's assistant on several projects, including "Batman Begins", and serves as a co-producer on "The Dark Knight Rises".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance