Turning to Supernatural Thriller, Christopher Nolan Hires Keith Gordon
Christopher Nolan is turning his attention to the horror genre. The filmmaker, who is known for his work in such movies as "The Dark Knight" and "Inception", has through his company, Syncopy, set up a supernatural thriller at Warner Bros., but he won't be the one directing the new project.
Nolan, instead, hired Keith Gordon to write and direct this untitled supernatural thriller project, while he himself takes the role of executive producer along with partner Emma Thomas. This will be a second time the 40-year-old takes a role behind the scenes for the projects he produces. He's giving the directing job of Superman reboot "Man of Steel" to Zack Snyder.
Gordon is perhaps known for his role as Arnie Cunningham in 1983 horror film "Christine". He has directed films, such as "Waking the Dead" and "The Singing Detective", and episodes of "The Killing" and "Dexter". The 50-year-old has worked as Nolan's assistant on several projects, including "Batman Begins", and serves as a co-producer on "The Dark Knight Rises".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby