Turning to Supernatural Thriller, Christopher Nolan Hires Keith Gordon
Christopher Nolan is turning his attention to the horror genre. The filmmaker, who is known for his work in such movies as "The Dark Knight" and "Inception", has through his company, Syncopy, set up a supernatural thriller at Warner Bros., but he won't be the one directing the new project.
Nolan, instead, hired Keith Gordon to write and direct this untitled supernatural thriller project, while he himself takes the role of executive producer along with partner Emma Thomas. This will be a second time the 40-year-old takes a role behind the scenes for the projects he produces. He's giving the directing job of Superman reboot "Man of Steel" to Zack Snyder.
Gordon is perhaps known for his role as Arnie Cunningham in 1983 horror film "Christine". He has directed films, such as "Waking the Dead" and "The Singing Detective", and episodes of "The Killing" and "Dexter". The 50-year-old has worked as Nolan's assistant on several projects, including "Batman Begins", and serves as a co-producer on "The Dark Knight Rises".
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues