Turning to Supernatural Thriller, Christopher Nolan Hires Keith Gordon
Christopher Nolan is turning his attention to the horror genre. The filmmaker, who is known for his work in such movies as "The Dark Knight" and "Inception", has through his company, Syncopy, set up a supernatural thriller at Warner Bros., but he won't be the one directing the new project.
Nolan, instead, hired Keith Gordon to write and direct this untitled supernatural thriller project, while he himself takes the role of executive producer along with partner Emma Thomas. This will be a second time the 40-year-old takes a role behind the scenes for the projects he produces. He's giving the directing job of Superman reboot "Man of Steel" to Zack Snyder.
Gordon is perhaps known for his role as Arnie Cunningham in 1983 horror film "Christine". He has directed films, such as "Waking the Dead" and "The Singing Detective", and episodes of "The Killing" and "Dexter". The 50-year-old has worked as Nolan's assistant on several projects, including "Batman Begins", and serves as a co-producer on "The Dark Knight Rises".
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes