'Breaking Dawn Part I' Comes to Comic Con on July 21
Day one of San Diego Comic Con 2011 is going to be jammed with Twihards. A panel for the "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is scheduled to take place first on Thursday, July 21 in Hall H which accommodates several thousands of people at a time.
"Twilight" trio, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, are expected to come, though it has not been confirmed yet. Additionally, new footage from the highly-anticipated movie is likely to be showcased at the event.
This year's Comic Con will also mark acclaimed director Francis Ford Coppola's participation for the first time since he promoted "Bram Stoker's Dracula" in 1991. The 72-year-old filmmaker will bring his latest film "Twixt", which stars Val Kilmer, Bruce Dern, Ben Chaplin and Elle Fanning, on Saturday, July 23 in Hall H.
"I fondly recall meeting the Comic-Con audience years ago when I brought them my 'Dracula' film," the father to "Lost in Translation" helmer Sofia Coppola says about returning to festival. "That experience made me not want to miss this chance to return with 'Twixt'."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur