'Breaking Dawn Part I' Comes to Comic Con on July 21
Day one of San Diego Comic Con 2011 is going to be jammed with Twihards. A panel for the "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is scheduled to take place first on Thursday, July 21 in Hall H which accommodates several thousands of people at a time.
"Twilight" trio, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, are expected to come, though it has not been confirmed yet. Additionally, new footage from the highly-anticipated movie is likely to be showcased at the event.
This year's Comic Con will also mark acclaimed director Francis Ford Coppola's participation for the first time since he promoted "Bram Stoker's Dracula" in 1991. The 72-year-old filmmaker will bring his latest film "Twixt", which stars Val Kilmer, Bruce Dern, Ben Chaplin and Elle Fanning, on Saturday, July 23 in Hall H.
"I fondly recall meeting the Comic-Con audience years ago when I brought them my 'Dracula' film," the father to "Lost in Translation" helmer Sofia Coppola says about returning to festival. "That experience made me not want to miss this chance to return with 'Twixt'."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'