'Breaking Dawn Part I' Comes to Comic Con on July 21
Day one of San Diego Comic Con 2011 is going to be jammed with Twihards. A panel for the "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is scheduled to take place first on Thursday, July 21 in Hall H which accommodates several thousands of people at a time.
"Twilight" trio, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, are expected to come, though it has not been confirmed yet. Additionally, new footage from the highly-anticipated movie is likely to be showcased at the event.
This year's Comic Con will also mark acclaimed director Francis Ford Coppola's participation for the first time since he promoted "Bram Stoker's Dracula" in 1991. The 72-year-old filmmaker will bring his latest film "Twixt", which stars Val Kilmer, Bruce Dern, Ben Chaplin and Elle Fanning, on Saturday, July 23 in Hall H.
"I fondly recall meeting the Comic-Con audience years ago when I brought them my 'Dracula' film," the father to "Lost in Translation" helmer Sofia Coppola says about returning to festival. "That experience made me not want to miss this chance to return with 'Twixt'."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen