'Breaking Dawn Part I' Comes to Comic Con on July 21
Day one of San Diego Comic Con 2011 is going to be jammed with Twihards. A panel for the "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is scheduled to take place first on Thursday, July 21 in Hall H which accommodates several thousands of people at a time.
"Twilight" trio, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, are expected to come, though it has not been confirmed yet. Additionally, new footage from the highly-anticipated movie is likely to be showcased at the event.
This year's Comic Con will also mark acclaimed director Francis Ford Coppola's participation for the first time since he promoted "Bram Stoker's Dracula" in 1991. The 72-year-old filmmaker will bring his latest film "Twixt", which stars Val Kilmer, Bruce Dern, Ben Chaplin and Elle Fanning, on Saturday, July 23 in Hall H.
"I fondly recall meeting the Comic-Con audience years ago when I brought them my 'Dracula' film," the father to "Lost in Translation" helmer Sofia Coppola says about returning to festival. "That experience made me not want to miss this chance to return with 'Twixt'."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media