'Breaking Dawn Part I' Comes to Comic Con on July 21
Day one of San Diego Comic Con 2011 is going to be jammed with Twihards. A panel for the "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is scheduled to take place first on Thursday, July 21 in Hall H which accommodates several thousands of people at a time.
"Twilight" trio, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, are expected to come, though it has not been confirmed yet. Additionally, new footage from the highly-anticipated movie is likely to be showcased at the event.
This year's Comic Con will also mark acclaimed director Francis Ford Coppola's participation for the first time since he promoted "Bram Stoker's Dracula" in 1991. The 72-year-old filmmaker will bring his latest film "Twixt", which stars Val Kilmer, Bruce Dern, Ben Chaplin and Elle Fanning, on Saturday, July 23 in Hall H.
"I fondly recall meeting the Comic-Con audience years ago when I brought them my 'Dracula' film," the father to "Lost in Translation" helmer Sofia Coppola says about returning to festival. "That experience made me not want to miss this chance to return with 'Twixt'."
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport