Ron and Hermione Destroy Horcrux in New 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Clip
In anticipation of its U.S. release on July 15, one more new clip from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" has landed online. It follows Ron and Hermione as they come back to the Chamber of Secrets to get a Basilisk fang and stake a Horcrux.
The last installment of "Harry Potter" film franchise, "Deathly Hallows: Part II" marks the epic war between the wizarding community and Voldemort's Deathly Eaters. During the journey to finish He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, Harry is the one who should make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with the Dark Lord.
Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson will return the upcoming movie as Harry, Ron and Hermione respectively. Together, they leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. The fright and anxiety ensue for both of the parties.
"Voldemort knows that as each Horcrux is destroyed, he loses his power and is actually diminished to nothing," said Ralph Fiennes, who plays the Dark Lord. His "vulnerable" sides and "the things that make him the monster that he is" will be explored by director David Yates in the film.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?