Ron and Hermione Destroy Horcrux in New 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Clip
In anticipation of its U.S. release on July 15, one more new clip from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" has landed online. It follows Ron and Hermione as they come back to the Chamber of Secrets to get a Basilisk fang and stake a Horcrux.
The last installment of "Harry Potter" film franchise, "Deathly Hallows: Part II" marks the epic war between the wizarding community and Voldemort's Deathly Eaters. During the journey to finish He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, Harry is the one who should make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with the Dark Lord.
Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson will return the upcoming movie as Harry, Ron and Hermione respectively. Together, they leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. The fright and anxiety ensue for both of the parties.
"Voldemort knows that as each Horcrux is destroyed, he loses his power and is actually diminished to nothing," said Ralph Fiennes, who plays the Dark Lord. His "vulnerable" sides and "the things that make him the monster that he is" will be explored by director David Yates in the film.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythms' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle