Lindsay Lohan Explains Near Fall After Party on First Night of Freedom
Though she has just come back to the Hollywood social scene, Lindsay Lohan is forced to defend herself. The 24-year-old, who completed her 35-day stint under house arrest on Wednesday, June 29, enjoyed her first night out by partying at Lexington Social House in Hollywood. When she was seen stumbling on her way out, speculations ran high that she might be partying too hard.
In response, Lilo took to her WhoSay page and wrote, "Of course me going to my best friends going away dinner is a headline- especially on my first day out of my house in 35 days. That does not give anyone the right to have a field day and manifest stories." She stressed, "IT WAS A GOING AWAY DINNER, THAT WAS IT."
The "Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father" actress, who posted a photo of a sky-high heel along with the explanation note, continued on, "Nothing exciting happened aside from the very yummy hummus and pita." On who was to blame for her near fall, she wrote, "If anyone caused me to nearly fall it was the psychotic paparazzi...."
Just hours after she was released from house arrest, Lilo went to Lexington Social House in Hollywood with some friends, including actor Emile Hirsch. It was unclear whether she was drinking, but Fox News reported that she seemed to be drinking non-alcoholic sodas throughout the night. The actress and her pals left around 2:00 A.M. on Thursday.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch