Lindsay Lohan Explains Near Fall After Party on First Night of Freedom
Though she has just come back to the Hollywood social scene, Lindsay Lohan is forced to defend herself. The 24-year-old, who completed her 35-day stint under house arrest on Wednesday, June 29, enjoyed her first night out by partying at Lexington Social House in Hollywood. When she was seen stumbling on her way out, speculations ran high that she might be partying too hard.
In response, Lilo took to her WhoSay page and wrote, "Of course me going to my best friends going away dinner is a headline- especially on my first day out of my house in 35 days. That does not give anyone the right to have a field day and manifest stories." She stressed, "IT WAS A GOING AWAY DINNER, THAT WAS IT."
The "Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father" actress, who posted a photo of a sky-high heel along with the explanation note, continued on, "Nothing exciting happened aside from the very yummy hummus and pita." On who was to blame for her near fall, she wrote, "If anyone caused me to nearly fall it was the psychotic paparazzi...."
Just hours after she was released from house arrest, Lilo went to Lexington Social House in Hollywood with some friends, including actor Emile Hirsch. It was unclear whether she was drinking, but Fox News reported that she seemed to be drinking non-alcoholic sodas throughout the night. The actress and her pals left around 2:00 A.M. on Thursday.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub