Lexi St. George, Next Rebecca Black, Releases Debut Video
Rebecca Black has paved the way for those looking forward to become the next viral sensation, and Lexi St. George is right behind her. According to "Good Morning America", the 14-year-old from Palmdale, CA is the next big thing after Black. She won the flash auditions for "Pop Star", held by "GMA" and Black's initial label Ark Music Factory.
The contest was held in Los Angeles area malls in a bid to look for random teen who would be turned into the next Black within one week. Ark's founder Patrice Wilson came knocking on St. George's door and immediately took her to a recording studio to record her first song, "Dancing to the Rhythm".
She also had dance lessons with J.R. Taylor, learning moves which were choreographed into her music video debut. "The people were phenomenal. Even if I got down at times, they'd be there to pick me right up," St. George said. "Patrice [Wilson] is amazing. Without him ...I would not be here right now."
Within a few minutes of its premiere, the YouTube video has taken in 300 hits.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed