Lexi St. George, Next Rebecca Black, Releases Debut Video
Rebecca Black has paved the way for those looking forward to become the next viral sensation, and Lexi St. George is right behind her. According to "Good Morning America", the 14-year-old from Palmdale, CA is the next big thing after Black. She won the flash auditions for "Pop Star", held by "GMA" and Black's initial label Ark Music Factory.
The contest was held in Los Angeles area malls in a bid to look for random teen who would be turned into the next Black within one week. Ark's founder Patrice Wilson came knocking on St. George's door and immediately took her to a recording studio to record her first song, "Dancing to the Rhythm".
She also had dance lessons with J.R. Taylor, learning moves which were choreographed into her music video debut. "The people were phenomenal. Even if I got down at times, they'd be there to pick me right up," St. George said. "Patrice [Wilson] is amazing. Without him ...I would not be here right now."
Within a few minutes of its premiere, the YouTube video has taken in 300 hits.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'