Lexi St. George, Next Rebecca Black, Releases Debut Video
Rebecca Black has paved the way for those looking forward to become the next viral sensation, and Lexi St. George is right behind her. According to "Good Morning America", the 14-year-old from Palmdale, CA is the next big thing after Black. She won the flash auditions for "Pop Star", held by "GMA" and Black's initial label Ark Music Factory.
The contest was held in Los Angeles area malls in a bid to look for random teen who would be turned into the next Black within one week. Ark's founder Patrice Wilson came knocking on St. George's door and immediately took her to a recording studio to record her first song, "Dancing to the Rhythm".
She also had dance lessons with J.R. Taylor, learning moves which were choreographed into her music video debut. "The people were phenomenal. Even if I got down at times, they'd be there to pick me right up," St. George said. "Patrice [Wilson] is amazing. Without him ...I would not be here right now."
Within a few minutes of its premiere, the YouTube video has taken in 300 hits.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?