Denying She's Sent Nude Pics to Nicki Minaj's Ex, Amber Rose Thanks Wiz Khalifa for Support
Amber Rose has thanked Wiz Khalifa for his support amidst allegations she has sent naked pictures of hers to Nicki Minaj's ex-boyfriend. Taking to her Twitter page, the 28-year-old model says, "No matter what I go thru or how embarrassed I am I have a man that Loves me & has my back thru everything. @RealWizKhalifa thank u."
Recently, MediaTakeOut reported that Nicki was left upset when she found out that her then-boyfriend Safaree was keeping Rose's nude pictures on his cell phone. "At Nickis birthday in Vegas on [December 9th] weekend, Nicki caught her boyfriend Safaree in Amber's room," an insider told the gossip site, adding that "she knew something was going on."
The insider went on to detail, "Later to find out by going into Safaree's phone, [Nicki learned] that Amber was sending Safaree naked pictures of herself via bbm." The discovery led to Nicki breaking off their relationship, but Safaree reportedly convinced the "Your Love" raptress that it was Rose who tempted him.
Responding to the story, Rose took to her Twitter page and wrote, "These blogs do nothing but try to ruin ppls lives I DID NOT send pics to anyones boyfriend pls stop with the lies. Its so ridiculous. smh." She later posted another tweet that read, "Yall been doing this to me for 3 years now it shld be illegal to write fake stories about ppl the media never wants to see anyone happy."
More Amber Rose News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child