Denying She's Sent Nude Pics to Nicki Minaj's Ex, Amber Rose Thanks Wiz Khalifa for Support
Amber Rose has thanked Wiz Khalifa for his support amidst allegations she has sent naked pictures of hers to Nicki Minaj's ex-boyfriend. Taking to her Twitter page, the 28-year-old model says, "No matter what I go thru or how embarrassed I am I have a man that Loves me & has my back thru everything. @RealWizKhalifa thank u."
Recently, MediaTakeOut reported that Nicki was left upset when she found out that her then-boyfriend Safaree was keeping Rose's nude pictures on his cell phone. "At Nickis birthday in Vegas on [December 9th] weekend, Nicki caught her boyfriend Safaree in Amber's room," an insider told the gossip site, adding that "she knew something was going on."
The insider went on to detail, "Later to find out by going into Safaree's phone, [Nicki learned] that Amber was sending Safaree naked pictures of herself via bbm." The discovery led to Nicki breaking off their relationship, but Safaree reportedly convinced the "Your Love" raptress that it was Rose who tempted him.
Responding to the story, Rose took to her Twitter page and wrote, "These blogs do nothing but try to ruin ppls lives I DID NOT send pics to anyones boyfriend pls stop with the lies. Its so ridiculous. smh." She later posted another tweet that read, "Yall been doing this to me for 3 years now it shld be illegal to write fake stories about ppl the media never wants to see anyone happy."
More Amber Rose News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed